March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

dammit, I overlooked the black 96s for 35 for whatever reason and now that everyone's putting that price on blast I pretty much feel forced to purchase apair. That price is unbeatable, thats just too cheap for an all black pair of shoes that you can destroy at will without any regret or remorse.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

I stopped by a few outlets in my travels this last week:

Oshkosh, WI - Only notable shoes were Zoom Flight 96 (black/royal) $34

Nothing too exciting overall!

Hmmmm.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger, only 35 bucks. Free shipping, ftw!

pimp.gif
memph or chet, is it FSR? i need something around an 11.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Hmmmm.

pimp.gif

Hell if i know, i just call and ask for my size, not every size.
wink.gif

got this email this morning:

[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
p1f_14.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
p1f_15.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
p1f_17.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
p1f_18.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]* Enter promo code 7CLEARAIR at checkout. Discount valid on merchandise found in online Clearance section only. Shipping charges calculated after discount. Not transferable and not redeemable for cash, credit, towards previous purchases. Redeemable at NikeStore.com, Swoosh.com, or via telephone only. Can be used in combination with Free Shipping promo codes only. Offer expires April 1, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. PST.

** Enter promo code SHIPMADNESS at checkout. Not valid on NIKEiD or Gift Cards (Gift Cards always ship free). For discount to apply the minimum merchandise total must be $125.00 after any other discounts are taken and before shipping, handling and taxes are added. Valid for standard ground shipping to one destination only. Order usually arrives in 2-9 business days. Not transferable and not redeemable for cash or for credit towards previous purchases. Valid at NikeStore.com, Swoosh.com, or via telephone only. Offer expires March 25, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. PST.

[emoji]169[/emoji] NIKE, One Bowerman Drive, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA. All rights reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY | GET HELP | UNSUBSCRIBE | UPDATE PREFERENCES

Please do not reply to this email. If you need to contact Nike with questions or concerns, please click here.[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Hmmmm.

pimp.gif

wink.gif

Is this the place?
[table][tr][td]THE OUTLET SHOPPES AT OSHKOSH
2550 S Washburn St
OshKosh, Wisconsin 54904 [/td] [td]920-232-1002[/td] [/tr][/table]When I called they said they were $49.
frown.gif

^

thanks for heads up, i have griffeys already but see freshwater 95s on swoosh. chea!

wow im mad.... my swooosh became inactive on sunday
frown.gif
$75 well spentthough

Originally Posted by young hova

dammit, I overlooked the black 96s for 35 for whatever reason and now that everyone's putting that price on blast I pretty much feel forced to purchase a pair. That price is unbeatable, thats just too cheap for an all black pair of shoes that you can destroy at will without any regret or remorse.
they aren't the all black ones, they are black with a white sole and ice blue outsole.

flight96_blk_wht_roy_11.jpg

and yeah, the store is telling everyone that the shoes are $49.99.

Any outlets that still got the Nike Air Structure Triax 91 (Black/Old Royal/Cayman)?

I cant post a pic cuz of the Yuku thing

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Hmmmm.

pimp.gif

wink.gif

Is this the place?
[table][tr][td]THE OUTLET SHOPPES AT OSHKOSH
2550 S Washburn St
OshKosh, Wisconsin 54904[/td] [td]920-232-1002[/td] [/tr][/table]When I called they said they were $49.
frown.gif

was 35 for me.....

then some guy after me called and they told him 49.99 too. then he argued w/ them and they called nike reps and found out other outlets have it for 34.99 , sothey had to price match it.
plus they used nikefind so free shipping too.

i just got a call this morning saying they went out. yezzir.

^^^Went to Lake Elsinore this weekend, they had nothing worth mentioning other than:

1) China hyperdunks for $89.99 in size 8.5,10.5,11 and 12.
2) Nike Air Max Plus 97 $79.99 FSR in all blk and navy blue/wht.
3) Lebron Soldiers II in blk/wht/grey and blue/wht FSR for $79.99
4) Jordan Hydro IV all blk sandals $29.99 FSR

Unless you got a good coupon or something, prices for these are still too much
smh.gif

yeah, I forgot they actually had an all black pair of those Denver, when I said all blk shoes I was actually referring to the ones you posted a picture of

As far as the people saying they are saying 49.99, I'm thinking asking them to do a price check (have them literally ring it up) because it might beupdated in their system but not on the price tag. I've done this at clothing stores many of times, but from an outlet stand point, in the past month in ahalf,I've called and have been told a shoe is a certain price "A" when they find it and when they actually ring me up they'll say "oh,its actually price B" AT LEAST TWICE, and thats not even talking about doing a price match.

So what you should do is, call and ask them the price, if they say its 49.99 ask them can you please do a price CHECK (have them literally go scan it inotherwords) because I know people that got them cheaper from this same outlet. At that point they should ring up for the 35, and when they don't well thatswhen you need to take drastic measures and tell them you need a price MATCH.

I'm going to call them soon and I'll post my results

Jamaica Ave. Report...blue huarache af1's for $125, tech challenge hybrid for $110, nintendo wii af2's didn't check price tho...freshwaters andgriffey's EVERYWHERE...hope this helps someone

i called the outlet and they are beyond shady saying that its 49.99 and not 34.99...i told them to price check it and they said its 84.99...

^haha, damn. I think they are just fed up with dealing with it. I want to know how the OP came to the conclusion that they were $35. did he see 'em forthat price or what? this is getting nutty.

ok, before we point any fingers at OP, this has happened to me before. Someone posted some Eires for 19.99, i called to order, lady said it was 49.99, thensome other guy said it's actually 19.99 and he'll refund me, then later another lady said it's always 49.99 and never 19.99. I think someone inthis thread said that they do that sometimes; some shoes get mark down some don't, even if they are the same shoe, so they might not be the same price. Ofcourse, the manager at the outlet can always decide that since the demand for these increased drastically, he'll just raise the price. And whoever got theprice match to other outlets is very very lucky.

Good thing i got mine a few months ago from Jeffersonville, OH for 34.99, thanks to a fellow NTer who posted the info in the post.

When I was at the outlet in Wisconsin Dells I thought they said 34.99 too for those 96's.... i could be mistaken though....

I was at the Oshkosh outlet last week in person. They had The Zoom Flight 96 (sku# 317980-011) for $34.99. I specifically looked at a size 11 men's, butdid not check the price on other size boxes. Perhaps they were "mis-marked" or I "mis-remembered", I would not know anything about that. Looks like Memphisboi got his, others did not.
Just keep in mind Nike has a mind over matter creed when it comes to customers:They don't mind & you don't matter.
That is no reason to get bent, just don't buy them. Hope this clarifies the situation for those seeking clarification.

Back
Top Bottom