March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Who wants to see roman and brock? We all know roman winning and there matches arent even 3 star. AJ/naka might be good but it wont be any where near WK (people need to realize this). Ronda trash. Nobody ready for auska. Idk who else wrestling so meh.

love me some WWE network worth every dime... anyone that doesn't have it and shoots me a PM at 6 pm sharp I Will shoot them my password so they can watch.. just set up an account and I will help someone out
I share an account with a wwe superstar but if I had to pay yes it is worth every penny

RemarkableDigitalArrowana-max-14mb.gif

Mania gonna be fine. AJ/Nakamura should be good. Brock/Reigns should be good for what it is. IC title match will be good. SD tag title match will be good. Oscar/Charlotte will be good. Whatever they do with KO/Zayn as long as it's not Andre Battle Royal will be good. Rousey match and Cena/Taker will at least be interesting.

Mania gonna be fine. AJ/Nakamura should be good. Brock/Reigns should be good for what it is. IC title match will be good. SD tag title match will be good. Oscar/Charlotte will be good. Whatever they do with KO/Zayn as long as it's not Andre Battle Royal will be good. Rousey match and Cena/Taker will at least be interesting.

Alvarez said he heard that the AMBR is cancelled and there will be a women's battle royal instead.

Alvarez said he heard that the AMBR is cancelled and there will be a women's battle royal instead.

he heard that from a bayley interview that she did where she said it would be cool if there was a womens battle royal at mania

mania is going to be like 12 hrs. instead of canceling matches, they are just going to extend the show longer :lol:
breaking news: wwe will at a pre-preshow

I have zero interest in WM

Just dont care for any of these 'story arcs' or for these ppl to have their WM moment

Back
Top Bottom