March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Carmella calling herself the modern day fabulous Moolah on Smackdown last night :frown:

The only way they could possibly change it is if enough people complain to Snickers since they're the official sponsor for Wrestlemania

They should just call it the women's battle royal starting monday and move on from this.

Maybe next year, they name it after a former women's wrestler of valet.

I don't recall Mae Young being a dumpster fire of a human being. If anything from what I read, Moolah used her much like many others but she endured it to be a rung just under Moolah.

Or just do us a favor and name it the Bull Nakano Strong Style Royale and be done with it.

I forgot how ripped Eddie was at that point.

DN_GiduUEAANQxm.jpg

That is UltiGOAT or Liger.

Love Liger, Muta, and Ultimo but they aren't either..When talking about greatest performer you have to take into account mic skills, in ring skills, and drawing power..

And not the avy change in order to reflect my upcoming NTWTMania match against fellow good brother and TeamBackInMyDay member King of Trash Style King of Trash Style ..#OldSchoolRules #ManCalledSting #ManCalledCase

Love Liger, Muta, and Ultimo but they aren't either..When talking about greatest performer you have to take into account mic skills, in ring skills, and drawing power..

And not the avy change in order to reflect my upcoming NTWTMania match against fellow good brother and TeamBackInMyDay member King of Trash Style King of Trash Style ..#OldSchoolRules #ManCalledSting #ManCalledCase

then who?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Back
Top Bottom