March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

All these years on NT nd I barely found out Edgar has another skill besides getting blocked job Twitter by Divas... 7988D57D-211A-4D1C-B7BE-13DFE73BE559.png

This goes without saying. It’s the only DC I am honestly used to. :nthat:

09838742-8655-47AC-969A-8889D3547517.png (Shots fired...) had to do it. :lol:

Or the Booker. Someone. We all getting ring rust b. :lol:

That is one of the accurate statements in recent memory.

His NXT title reign hardly gets mentioned. I would claim you know what but the same holds true for Bo Dallas. :smh:

This is winding down faster than the end of Dragon Ball Super... I’m gonna miss that **** after the 25th...

Sometimes your statements borderline on... :mjpls: those that know know.

He ain’t ready for Tana. We see how he talks about Shinsuke. Would probably clown on the High Fly Flow... :smh: :smh: :smh: at the sheer thought.

But if I see DC post we all gonna look at your banned camp threats like... 54CC7EFD-D187-4E61-9C5E-0ABE39BBE7BA.png

At this point it’s no surprise someone who shares his views is the US champ...

So there is a strong possibility Miz will talk a gang of **** and get washed again by Cena...waiting for Gene’s rebuttal....

Paging the Bad Guy... 54CC7EFD-D187-4E61-9C5E-0ABE39BBE7BA.png 54CC7EFD-D187-4E61-9C5E-0ABE39BBE7BA.png 54CC7EFD-D187-4E61-9C5E-0ABE39BBE7BA.png

Can’t defend what you don’t see coming... E3068246-F737-4168-BD4D-5CB0FA4CD7CB.png

Yup. Shane got washed, heavy duty, two rinse cycle. I loved it.

That **** right there made me laugh.

What up tho Case? Who you defending against?

Some of these matches man... :lol: :rofl: :lol:

I think we did that one year but it has a different name...

I like this idea...

That prize is mine homie. :D

More than this idea. :lol:

It’s been so long since the last event that we forgot title holders and storylines. D Fly put us on a longer hiatus than the final season of GoT...

This is true. Can’t wait to get that title...

This was possibly one of the best posts ever in NTWT history. No exaggeration. :nthat:

Both times I lost a belt I got no rematch. The merch moved and uptick in ratings that occurred whilst I brought prestige to the belts I had still got me no rematch. In other words you a $ $ & d out breh. :lol: :rofl:

E00B1684-848E-4235-AB5A-FA22AB6C5BAB.png E00B1684-848E-4235-AB5A-FA22AB6C5BAB.png E00B1684-848E-4235-AB5A-FA22AB6C5BAB.png

There is the real title. I couldn’t remember.

Shut the hell up with the Nak trollin. We been established this already Gene. :smh:

She has her moments but she is kinda box shaped. :lol: you are the OG Team Nattie member tho without question.

His problem is his promo skill is non existent. You would think all that family talk he did on NXT and he’d be able to strike up a genuine sense of emotion but nah... :smh:

Gawd damn. This man Jules has done more public self exposure that Pee Wee Herman... :lol: :smh:
If only his in ring ability rivaled the excellence of his entrance. **** was piff.
Didn’t say anything about banning IT. I said I BLOCKED IT. Please stop that Elmore glue man PM me man you need help. Warmachine85 Warmachine85 was right your mind is like mick Foley.

**** Lana
Marry Alexa

Alexa more wifey material has a way better personality.
Lana has a personality of a box of rocks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom