March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Here are the Star Ratings for Fastline.

Tye Dillinger & Fashion Police beat Mojo Rawley, Shelton Benjamin, & Chad Gable. 2 Stars

Shinsuke Nakamura beat Rusev 3.5 Stars

Randy Orton beat Bobby Roode 3.5 Stars

Natalya & Carmella beat Naomi & Becky Lynch 2.25 Stars

Usos no contest against New Day 2.5 Stars

Charlotte beat Ruby Riott 2.75 Stars

AJ Styles retains against Baron Corbin, John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, Kevin Owens, & Sami Zayn 4.25 Stars

Learned from the best Meangene45 Meangene45 !

6B1A99B5-F0EC-4502-A8B8-F3C63EEDEBC2.gif

Careful what else you "catch" from him.

Tyler Breeze on rising to the top of WWE:

“Everybody has their time. It’s all about patience. I know it’s very easy to get frustrated and sit there and say, ‘Why me?’ but it’s all about patience. We have an extremely talented roster and everybody eventually gets a chance and you have to be positive and just enjoy the journey.

... It’s not really about being misused... It’s easy to look at it like that. I don’t like to look at it like that. I’m still very young, I’ve still got a lot of career ahead of me... I like to use Shawn Michaels as a reference where he came up and he never really even became the Heartbreak Kid until he was eight or nine years in WWE. Everything takes time.

I understand that it’s hard in our world nowadays. Everything is so fast moving. If you lose someone’s attention, they’re on their phone checking something because you can scroll through endless feeds. But it’s very much a patience game. It’s a long-term thing. It’s about being around. The more years you’re around, people kind of go, ‘Tyler Breeze, Tyler Breeze, Tyler Breeze ... I’m used to seeing him.’ You build that fan base that rallies behind you and eventually gets to the point where you can’t ignore it and they go, ‘You know what? This is somebody that people care about and we’ve got to do something.’ It’s all about being patient.”

Tyler Breeze on rising to the top of WWE:

“Everybody has their time. It’s all about patience. I know it’s very easy to get frustrated and sit there and say, ‘Why me?’ but it’s all about patience. We have an extremely talented roster and everybody eventually gets a chance and you have to be positive and just enjoy the journey.

... It’s not really about being misused... It’s easy to look at it like that. I don’t like to look at it like that. I’m still very young, I’ve still got a lot of career ahead of me... I like to use Shawn Michaels as a reference where he came up and he never really even became the Heartbreak Kid until he was eight or nine years in WWE. Everything takes time.

I understand that it’s hard in our world nowadays. Everything is so fast moving. If you lose someone’s attention, they’re on their phone checking something because you can scroll through endless feeds. But it’s very much a patience game. It’s a long-term thing. It’s about being around. The more years you’re around, people kind of go, ‘Tyler Breeze, Tyler Breeze, Tyler Breeze ... I’m used to seeing him.’ You build that fan base that rallies behind you and eventually gets to the point where you can’t ignore it and they go, ‘You know what? This is somebody that people care about and we’ve got to do something.’ It’s all about being patient.”
You have to have IT.

Isnt "IT" subjective when one old fart holds the keys?

you got to grab the brass ring. vince is always available for a talk. look at carmella shooting ideas and vince allowing her work the gimmick. i remember sasha saying how she was intimidated and hesitated talking to vince.
think mark henry was saying in a podcast that he wish finn would take that next step and not be happy with where he is cause of his potential.

you got to grab the brass ring. vince is always available for a talk. look at carmella shooting ideas and vince allowing her work the gimmick. i remember sasha saying how she was intimidated and hesitated talking to vince.
Didnt zack grab it? What happened to him. Rusev too?

Didnt zack grab it? What happened to him. Rusev too?

zack got his moment vs dolph. had his WM moment. you really see him holding the titles right now over some of the other talent?
rusev and lana ruined their push with the whole marriage announcement and killing any type of kayfabe. vince gave that man a tank for mania and working with the top guy in cena.

think mark henry was saying in a podcast that he wish finn would take that next step and not be happy with where he is cause of his potential.
For real... Finn just goes out there and smiles more than Apollo (Crews). He screams "just happy to be here."

For real... Finn just goes out there and smiles more than Apollo (Crews). He screams "just happy to be here."
he is happy with that paycheck, catering, merchandise sales and hanging out with his boys. nothing wrong with that. father hhh can only get in vince's ear so many times
finn gets his tv time and is willing to wait his turn if someone drops out

Back
Top Bottom