March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

I know there hasn't been any indepth convo about the WON Awards, yall were probably too busy with the usual bull **** that goes on in here.

But I see folks on Twitter have an issue with Young Bucks winning over USOs. Some even called it a SNUBBING.

Do yall think the same?
I'd call it a toss up. Usos have had an incredible year, but the Bucks have also evolved a lot and had some great matches.

I'd call it a toss up. Usos have had an incredible year, but the Bucks have also evolved a lot and had some great matches.
I Like the bucks but it just seems to me the act is getting old. Still like them tho.

My top tag teams
Usos
Bucks
AOP
Revival
War Machine

I Like the bucks but it just seems to me the act is getting old. Still like them tho.

My top tag teams
Usos
Bucks
AOP
Revival
War Machine
I think they need a scenery change. They obviously have their shtick, but have definitely put on some more technical, slower paced matches lately. I think we'll see The Elite at WM35.

I don't see how it's a snub when they came in 2nd and it's based on a fan vote

I prefer the Uso Brothers

I don't see how it's a snub when they came in 2nd and it's based on a fan vote

I prefer the Uso Brothers
You know everything is #NTextremes in this world.

If you are for one thing, you have to be completely against the opposition

i watched a couple old impacts recently. is it just me or did ec3 and the announcers play off his appearances in nxt at royal rumble weekend? as if he could show up anywhere? never seen that done before

I feel like they did it with Roode also

Yall still do this?

What did the Bucks do this year that was so different? The Usos reinvented their characters, tweaked their movesets accordingly, rein-invigorated their careers while become one of the better heel acts in the business and put on several outstanding matches in less than a year.

What did the Bucks do this year that was so different? The Usos reinvented their characters, tweaked their movesets accordingly, rein-invigorated their careers while become one of the better heel acts in the business and put on several outstanding matches in less than a year.
Why does reinvention have to be the reason one group had a better year than the other?

Young Bucks have evolved their style. The knock on them has always been they are spot monkeys, they had numerous BIG TIME matches in which they didn't even use that in-ring style. So that is what they did differently, in ring

Not to mention the Being Elite shows as well. That definitely counts towards their overall presentation.

I can’t believe people actually care that some lame who has a hard on for NJPW isn’t giving his meaningless “award” to a WWE tag team.

I’ve seen being the elite and the matches with roppongi 3k and enjoyed all of it. Y’all asked for a discussion. My bad I didn’t agree with the popular opinion. I apologize

Is this a new tattoo?

1gy4mYJS1OuVS5-HrvNfuYrAKa_AAH_KZhLJ_xVpT48.jpg

Back
Top Bottom