March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

28436239_186974041917671_5773582114897264640_n.jpg

Nia beautiful man. :blush:

Don’t tell NT that tho :smh: :rolleyes

Ganso Bomb happened in 2000.

TANAhashi was in HS lol

Oh ****. I thought you tagged me in a Mutoh/Kawada match :lol: They had two matches in 00/01. One of em kawada dropped him with the ganso

fun fact: The Ganso Bomb match was what turned me into a Kawada stan. This was around the time my brother was trying to get me into puroresu (s/o Fire Pro Wrestling D on Dreamcast and Highspots Compilation tapes). My brother was a Mutoh fan and would not stop talking about his comeback and his awesome new finisher, the Shining Wizard. So I downloaded this match to see what he was all about. It was a great match, but the main thing I noticed was the stiff *** whoopin that Kawada put on Mutoh and I've been a stan ever since.

I havent seen the TANA match, ill watch in a bit

Last edited:
In no order. I am going with NXT mic work also.
Bliss
Sasha NXT
Charlotte Heel work
Paige
Mickie
Nattie
Zelina
Baylee
Carmella
Stephanie since she got two contacts :lol:

Stephanie is probably the best tbh

Probably because she doesn't have to worry about being reprimanded if she messes up

Minimal stress scenario for her

Bliss
Sasha NXT
Charlotte Heel work
Paige
Mickie
Nattie
Zelina
Baylee
Carmella
Charlotte?? Are you joking? She yells every other word and sounds so unnatural

Charlotte?? Are you joking? She yells every other word and sounds so unnatural

Charlotte’s mic work when she first got called up and was Divas champion/1st Women’s champ was probably better than any female’s mic work in the past decade..

Bliss
Sasha NXT
Charlotte Heel work
Paige
Mickie
Nattie
Zelina
Baylee
Carmella
Solid list Uce. You get IT. Will have to see some of Bayleys NXT mic work. Can’t remember any of hers that stick out.

Charlotte’s mic work when she first got called up and was Divas champion/1st Women’s champ was probably better than any female’s mic work in the past decade..
Alexa & AJ mic work >>>>> Everybody else on main roster. Sasha was great in NXT.

Back
Top Bottom