March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

I am sorry you feel that way. I have never liked D bry, but I sure as hell don't wanna see someone cost their life or families over something as dumb as pride.

#GoldenTriggered.

Also, what am I triggered about? THEY wanted to book me into a bs match after I set this thread on fire and claimed RotY. I am sure THEY will say I and LINTWT didn't grab the brass rign or have sh IT or whatever dumbass crap the NTWT Authority goes on about these days.

When peeps stop acting like broads and trying to use me as the punchline to corny ***, tired jokes and give me and LINTWT DESERVE, then maybe we can talk. Until then, **** em.

We are good brother drew.

8L1001.jpg

SZ0001.jpg

3T1001.jpg
Dreams shirt is TRASH

[
I am sorry you feel that way. I have never liked D bry, but I sure as hell don't wanna see someone cost their life or families over something as dumb as pride.

#GoldenTriggered.

Also, what am I triggered about? THEY wanted to book me into a bs match after I set this thread on fire and claimed RotY. I am sure THEY will say I and LINTWT didn't grab the brass ring or have sh IT or whatever dumbass crap the NTWT Authority goes on about these days.

When peeps stop acting like broads and trying to use me as the punchline to corny ***, tired jokes and give me and LINTWT DESERVE, then maybe we can talk. Until then, **** em.

DrewHill that was directed at @PreHustling101 famb. Never diss an affiliate like you *Cease and Desist Sweet*

Trying to figure out which pop will be louder at this year's Mania, when DBry's music hits for his match or when Nakamura wins the title?..

Either way I'm happy..
And being happy isn't something I enjoy..
Man ain’t nobody gonna care about Nakamura winning the title. Dude couldn’t even get a bigger pop than Rusev at Fastlane.

Back
Top Bottom