March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

HOW are you doing this?

:lol::lol::lol:
tenor.gif

pretty ****ing stupid how i set the dvr to ten minutes after for raw and it doesnt even get the entire match. the **** is wrong with the wwe? 3 hours isnt long enough you have to go longer than 3 hours and ten minutes?
People at the arena didn't get to even see this live :smh:

Announce it BEFORE SD, so people WANT to watch SD

Simple maths

Nah I get that but I would've just announced dbry appearing tonight to adress zayn and owens attack on shane.

Then announce shane and a partner of his choosing vs owens and zayn at wm.

To end the show reveal that he's been cleared to wrestle and be shanes partner at wm, which is likely what will happen.

Nah I get that but I would've just announced dbry appearing tonight to adress zayn and owens attack on shane.

Then announce shane and a partner of his choosing vs owens and zayn.

To end the show reveal that he's been cleared to wrestle and be shanes partner at wm, which is likely what will happen.

This makes sense, which is why we don't work for WWE.

How does your case maximize viewership?

I still don't see how Shane and DBry are going to be teammates for a tag match when they've been teasing the tension between them for months. Fatal 4way makes more sense.

WWE drops storylines all the time.

Terrible if IT went down like this.

Back
Top Bottom