March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

I ain't mad but I just don't agree. I can't put someone on my top 20 that never carried a company. Whether or not he was given the opportunity doesn't really matter to me.

For me, I take into account lasting impact, pop cultural affect, influence on the business itself and the people after them, as just a few criteria.

I mean, my list is all over the place, but I have my reasons.

For Moolah in particular, she was dog **** as a person, but it can't be argued that her AND Mae Young helped women gain a foothold in this sport.

For me, I take into account lasting impact, pop cultural affect, influence on the business itself and the people after them, as just a few criteria.

I mean, my list is all over the place, but I have my reasons.

For Moolah in particular, she was dog **** as a person, but it can't be argued that her AND Mae Young helped women gain a foothold in this sport.

Same way I feel about Kevin Nash then.

While drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345 is wondering what the D looks like. 8)

Ya know, I almost made a post about my list going unnoticed because I wasn't trying to get heat and damn well knew it would have gotten 6 plus pages of responses like this and #Zesty #OPInfluence, Chris bosh gifs, etc. But I took the high road and let it ride.

And then you did this lol.

Ya know, I almost made a post about my list going unnoticed because I wasn't trying to get heat and damn well knew it would have gotten 6 plus pages of responses like this and #Zesty #OPInfluence, Chris bosh gifs, etc. But I took the high road and let it ride.

And then you did this lol.

Oh you woke up & decided to start taking the high road on ish?
Huh.

Did Moolah do that though?
If she was prostituting a harem of the disadvantaged - was she merely perpetuating a status quo that actually held women back for decades?

Did you watch the Moolah screw job match I've posted? Have you watched old Moolah matches?...She was scrappy.

Back
Top Bottom