March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

I’ve never watched one before..What is the event all about?..Is it fun to watch?..
CMLL stars come to Japan, sprinkled in with some NJPW dude in meaningless tag matches.

Fans in masks, it is just a series of exhibition matches

Nothing serious

tumblr_p21y02RSKv1u3qt7co8_540.gif

Brotha D Fly, you and dat dude chris dat dude chris ready for Saturday's game? Last time we played the Falcons in the playoffs, I was at that game and got the W. Hopefully Foles works out his kinks and our ground game is on point.

Defense gonna have to really step up. I don't have a ton of confidence in Foles but I hope he proves me wrong. 2013 Nick gonna have to show up Saturday.

Ajayi gonna do work tho.

(Also don't forget about the homie @bigego24 , he's also #BirdGang)

Brotha D Fly, you and dat dude chris dat dude chris @bigego24 ready for Saturday's game? Last time we played the Falcons in the playoffs, I was at that game and got the W. Hopefully Foles works out his kinks and our ground game is on point.

I was at that game too lol & may have a chance to go to this one too. I find out Friday but yea everyone gon have to step up. I got us winning an ugly game by a TD in the end tho

Watched the main event last night Shane Shirt is way too tight. I can't take Orton serious with his hair Legend Killer Randy not walking through that door. Sami and KO are great together can't wait for KO to destroy him again just for Sami to come back to him. Nak is still trash.

Back
Top Bottom