March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Added to Real Hero Archive :

New Japan Home video "New Japan WCW World in Japan Volume 5". This has a few matches from the 11/14/95 NJ show. It can be found however in the 1995 New Japan tab, NOT the home video section :

1. Akira Nogami vs Koji Kanemoto
2. Otani vs Liger
3. The Giant vs Tadao Yasuda
4. Johnny B Badd vs Iizuka
5. Shinya Hashimoto vs Booker T
6. Yuji Nagata vs Kurasawa (Nakanishi)
7. Kensuke Sasaki & Osamu Nishimura vs The Blue Bloods (Regal & Eaton)
8. The Nasty Boys vs Tenzan & Chono
9. Ric Flair & Arn Anderson vs Keiji Muto & Sting

Case Case Check out the main event

datboi81 datboi81 Ask Book if he remembers this match

Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TFVquJjP6Qbe_jiy7mUK_AnFa4U0KOkc/view

If this is the match with the chairs, then yeah he mentions it every time he talks about his experience in Japan.

Might have to see this

Is this on ROH televison? Couldn't have been a PPV. Side Note: That's my favorite Ospreay gear other than his Okada Tributes from WK11 and BOSJ Finals.

Gonna give that Crews shoulder workout a go today.

Ditto.

Meltzer:

“Those who report to Orlando on Tuesday to start in WWE are War Machine, Ricochet, Candice LeRae, Kacy Catanzaro, Kavita Devi, Rinku Singh (the former minor league baseball player who got WWE ESPN coverage yesterday about his debut), Shadia Bseiso, Nasser Alruwayeh and Nicolai Salchow (a former MMA fighter).”

Meltzer:

“Those who report to Orlando on Tuesday to start in WWE are War Machine, Ricochet, Candice LeRae, Kacy Catanzaro, Kavita Devi, Rinku Singh (the former minor league baseball player who got WWE ESPN coverage yesterday about his debut), Shadia Bseiso, Nasser Alruwayeh and Nicolai Salchow (a former MMA fighter).”
I don't know who any of these people are other than the War Machines and Rick O'Shea.

Same here. I just wear a hoodie underneath. No issues on these single degree days
Walmart jacket
tenor.gif

Listen to Brenda. Invest in a nice jacket man. You get what you pay for. Don’t be like these cheap broke boys that wear Cheap zip up hoodies they buy off the clearance racks
Got some topcoats, peacoat, and a North Face summit series softshell that I've had for years. Might need da Canada Goose.

Back
Top Bottom