March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

In addition to it just being great to see a healthy, happy Ric Flair on television, The Nature Boy mentioning he’ll be in Brooklyn is a hint that the split of talent between venues tonight won’t just be “Legends at Manhattan Center, current roster at Barclays”.

Excited? You know you are. Now give us a...

WOOOO!

If Stone Cold was a wrestler in 2018...

M13418.jpg

Can you repost your post about the t-shirt?
:rofl:

He’s got a big Intercontinental championship match tonight (Jan. 22) on a huge episode of Raw, but The Miz’s mind isn’t entirely on the wrestling ring.

And that’s not just because he just finished filming a movie, or was recently named “WWE Wrestler of The Year” for 2017 by Rolling Stone, or because he has a reality show coming out on E! He and Maryse are about to become first-time parents, and the daughter they’re expecting is always on The A-Lister’s mind.

So much so that he told ESPN about his plans to make sure he sees her arrive in the world - even if Maryse goes in to labor on April 8 while he’s in New Orleans for The Showcase of the Immortals:

“It’s a WrestleMania baby. The only thing my wife asked me was that [she wanted me to be there].

I literally have a private jet on call at all times. I will spend whatever amount of money to get there, to be there and support her and witness my first child being born because I am ecstatic. I don’t want to be the dad that’s not there. I don’t want the kid to ever think that I wasn’t there. I want her to be the one that says you were there, you guided me, you supported me in the best way you knew how.”

Awww.

WWE should have just
In addition to it just being great to see a healthy, happy Ric Flair on television, The Nature Boy mentioning he’ll be in Brooklyn is a hint that the split of talent between venues tonight won’t just be “Legends at Manhattan Center, current roster at Barclays”.

Excited? You know you are. Now give us a...

WOOOO!

Barclay's better get a good group of legends.

Heading down to that area in a few.

Back
Top Bottom