March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Good just prepping for the winter storm. You?

At work brainstorming with my buddy over my sleeve. Probably gonna start it next week sometime.

Also trying to figure out what to grab from the store for provisions so I can stay up and watch Wrassle Fiefdom with the rest of the LINTWT.

Does anyone stream there sub through Roku? Any tips?

1515025381997193916603.jpg

Last part of SS just arrived today. This is epic. ihust1e ihust1e you're on my top 5 dead or alive list.

Wow. The timing for that delivery was perfect :lol::lol:

Man, if we were actually about to get some snow, I'd probably stay up and watch assuming that I wouldn't have to do anything tomorrow. Baltimore only supposed to get like an inch or two though.

At work brainstorming with my buddy over my sleeve. Probably gonna start it next week sometime.

Also trying to figure out what to grab from the store for provisions so I can stay up and watch Wrassle Fiefdom with the rest of the LINTWT.

Brother drew there is no app on roku. The fire stick and fire tv have a dedicated app and you can watch via the browser on Xbox which I do. Chrome cast works well too if your gonna stream from your laptop to your tv.

What ideas you got for the sleeve?..I’m going Saturday and, hopefully, starting my leg sleeve..

Brother drew there is no app on roku. The fire stick and fire tv have a dedicated app and you can watch via the browser on Xbox which I do. Chrome cast works well too if your gonna stream from your laptop to your tv.

Think I’m gonna try and watch using the Fire Stick..If That has issues then I’ll just use my laptop..

Laptop and HDMI cord it is then lol.

What ideas you got for the sleeve?..I’m going Saturday and, hopefully, starting my leg sleeve..

It is Studio Ghibli themed on my right arm. So stuff like Totoro, the catbus, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving castle, etc. Gonna hide Lupin in there as well since that was the first film Miyazaki directed that allowed him to start Studio Ghibli in the first place.

Laptop and HDMI cord it is then lol.

It is Studio Ghibli themed on my right arm. So stuff like Totoro, the catbus, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving castle, etc. Gonna hide Lupin in there as well since that was the first film Miyazaki directed that allowed him to start Studio Ghibli in the first place.

Sounds awesome..I wanna see some progress pics..I’m supposed to be getting the main plate of the Big Gold Belt below my knee on Saturday..Not sure if I’ll be able to do it cause my wife is starting a chest piece the same day..

Sounds awesome..I wanna see some progress pics..I’m supposed to be getting the main plate of the Big Gold Belt below my knee on Saturday..Not sure if I’ll be able to do it cause my wife is starting a chest piece the same day..

certainly dude. I told my buddy this is gonna be the piece that puts him on the map. I have trusted his talent from day one and know he is gonna knock this out of the park.

Back
Top Bottom