March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

UF0001.jpg

UF0004.jpg

giphy.gif

I could see Elias getting a fluke win and holding the big belt for a couple weeks like Bray..But other than that he’s an upper mid card guy/Elimination Chmaber spot filler..

Apparently Mojo wasn't the original opponent for Roode and the original opponent got moved to the Rumble. Was supposed to be a surprise

My reaction..
8142505671c0862a504fc1378190730e-1-gif.2048882

When she comes off with piper jacket and t-shirt with his logo likeness and Cole acting Stephanie didn't know Rousey was walking out/ in the WWE..
The best was Cole freaking out and Steph just saying in a deadpan voice "I'm speechless Cole" She wasn't enthused by anything and just talked about the women making history :lol:

Just wrapped the show up. Happy for Nak. Him and AJ at Mania was a long shot years ago but to see it happen on the main stage is great if it pans out.
Asuka and Shinsuke going over at both Rumbles is awesome. Honestly expected the Nia and Reigns/Cena finish.

Bobby Lashley is reportedly expected to sign with WWE imminently, according to Dave Meltzer on the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio. Meltzer noted that Lashley was negotiating with both NJPW and WWE, and is no longer negotiating with NJPW. He added that Lashley is going to WWE "almost for sure." Lashley is contractually clear to start with WWE immediately. People in NJPW and Impact Wrestling believe that Lashley will start with WWE at any moment.

Back
Top Bottom