March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

See this is where NJPW messes up..They should have this on a 10 second delay so they can sub-title all this intro stuff..

that plus their site needs to be more intuitive to use...they have to make the adjustments to pull in the American audience I KNOW they can.

that plus their site needs to be more intuitive to use...they have to make the adjustments to pull in the American audience I KNOW they can.

For sure..Wrestling fans are desperate for an alternative and they could easily take that spot..But they've got to do a better job of making their product more English friendly..Subtitles and translators for these types of events are mandatory and there really is no excuse to not have that stuff lined up..

Say what you want about the YB, but dudes put on entertaining matches..They may not be classics, but they're at least fun to watch..

For sure..Wrestling fans are desperate for an alternative and they could easily take that spot..But they've got to do a better job of making their product more English friendly..Subtitles and translators for these types of events are mandatory and there really is no excuse to not have that stuff lined up..

SO desperate. way more Americans than I thought are checking this out, it's pretty much now or never if they're gonna do the big expansion.

**** around and have the E set up some jank *** extension in Japan instead if they don't get it together.

I like the intensely focused camera crew at ringside, you can tell this event is important and they care about it.

I respect YB for their durability and their cultivation of the "wrestling mark" gimmick

Their matches do nothing for me...not my type of psychology

Back
Top Bottom