March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

So Kota gets a big win over the former ROH World champ and major member of Bullet Club and now what?..Dude will wrestling some no name next month on a playground somewhere in a remote Japanese village..Way to go Kota..Good for you..

I respect Ibushi..But it'd be him in the main event vs Okada if he would commit to NJPW..How can you be a pro wrestler and pass up on the opportunity to headline a WrestleMania or WrestleKingdom?..Or to be WHC?..So you can what, just wonder around doing weird shows in a creek or flea market?..**** don't make no sense..

So Kota gets a big win over the former ROH World champ and major member of Bullet Club and now what?..Dude will wrestling some no name next month on a playground somewhere in a remote Japanese village..Way to go Kota..Good for you..

drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345

I respect Ibushi..But it'd be him in the main event vs Okada if he would commit to NJPW..How can you be a pro wrestler and pass up on the opportunity to headline a WrestleMania or WrestleKingdom?..Or to be WHC?..So you can what, just wonder around doing weird shows in a creek or flea market?..**** don't make no sense..

the same reason Kenny hasn't left. He has things he wants to do elsewhere.

Get off my lawn, whippersnappers!

A new move from Cody :wow:

he had several, give the guy a break :lol:

I can't say I understand it from his position either, but he answers to no one and that much is clear.

the same reason Kenny hasn't left. He has things he wants to do elsewhere.

But Kenny is US champ, G1 winner, and co-main eventing WK (and will probably get the WHC by the end of summer)..What's Kota got to do that's so much better than putting his other worldly skill to use in main events for the 2nd biggest wrestling promotion in the world?..I just hate that his talents are being wasted man..Dude is a special athlete that could be THEE guy, but chooses to not to be..

these entrances :lol:

waiting for a guest appearance by kevin nash as oz

maxresdefault.jpg

he had several, give the guy a break :lol:

I can't say I understand it from his position either, but he answers to no one and that much is clear.

And I can respect the man for not wanting to answer to anyone but himself..But in a sport (yes I said sport..Word to Shane Douglas) where there's a small window to be the top 1, 2, or 3 guy in a company it just don't make any sense to me why you wouldn't sign for a couple years and really leave your mark on your industry..

But Kenny is US champ, G1 winner, and co-main eventing WK (and will probably get the WHC by the end of summer)..What's Kota got to do that's so much better than putting his other worldly skill to use in main events for the 2nd biggest wrestling promotion in the world?..I just hate that his talents are being wasted man..Dude is a special athlete that could be THEE guy, but chooses to not to be..

He marches to the beat of his own drum. Can't front on that. It's like me willing to live bare bones just to live in Japan. You sacrifice to pursue things you love. If he truly just loves performing and the end goal isn't fame or titles, then so be it.

This man Archer thinks he is the goddamn Sandman. disrespectful ***.

Back
Top Bottom