Marcus Jordan:NO ONE should EVER com par kobe Bryant to my dad

@Sasbmj
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I heard this on the radio and the guy said something interesting, he said something to the effect of:

"well thats fine... He can say that because he's his real son. But we got these other guys, 30 something year olds, that think Jordan is their daddy and Kobe is the stepdaddy and they feel lke kobe is taking their daddys spot"

He was on point, a lot of you people need to calm down and stop acting like Jordan is your father.

Btw I think Jordan>>>Kobe.

wait was he trying to say compare? or is that some new slang i'm not aware of ....

i guess money can't buy everything ... smh

I'm sort of surprised. I had always assumed this was something that MJ's (or any superstar's) kids would be reluctant to talk about, especially at that age.

I mean, how many times has he heard people compare players to his father growing up? No one should say Kobe "is anywhere near close" to your daddy. Cool. He couldn't be oblivious to the attention this will garner, so I guess he just needed some attention. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see this on SC in the next day or two.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

once Kobe gets #7, there wont be any need to
pimp.gif

I've always liked Kobe alot more for some reason (probably because I rooted for the Knicks in the 90's), but he's not seeing MJ

gosh im tired of kobe comparison.

kobe just try to get 5 more finals mvp, 5 more regular season mvp, 9 more scoring titles, dpoy...

now you're good.

this gets annoying... come on kobe..

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

kobe just try to get 5 more finals mvp, 5 more regular season mvp, 9 more scoring titles, dpoy...

now you're good.

it's not even about that though......kobe had an awful game, one of the worst games in finals history for a guy of his caliber. he not only shot horribly, but most of his shots were forced. even when we thought he had it together in the 4th, it managed to throw up a brick with 30 seconds left just to have gasol get the game winning rebound. i'm really surprised kobe didnt lose this game for the lakers. also throw in that 25% FG in the 4th Q of this series. best closer in the game huh?

kobe had one good game this series, and that was in a loss. imo he played horrible in the finals and didnt deserve finals mvp...

he should not have been compared to jordan...and this series made it that much more obvious

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

now you're good.

it's not even about that though......kobe had an awful game, one of the worst games in finals history for a guy of his caliber. he not only shot horribly, but most of his shots were forced. even when we thought he had it together in the 4th, it managed to throw up a brick with 30 seconds left just to have gasol get the game winning rebound. i'm really surprised kobe didnt lose this game for the lakers. also throw in that 25% FG in the 4th Q of this series. best closer in the game huh?

kobe had one good game this series, and that was in a loss. imo he played horrible in the finals and didnt deserve finals mvp...

he should not have been compared to jordan...and this series made it that much more obvious
too bad nobody will remember this.

now you're good.

Hi! i never seen mj play only when he played for the wizards. I am from the bay area and hate kobe. I cry alot but so do alot of people on here.
fixed for you

and op what exactly was the purpose of this post? its his son. what was he supposed to say? are you saying you worship the gospel that is marcus jordan's twitter??

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

now you're good.

Keep hoping this will be the case. You best believe the 6-24 game will join the rest of Kobe's horrible to mediocre finals performances whenever someone starts comparing him to Jordan.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

now you're good.

Keep hoping this will be the case. You best believe the 6-24 game will join the rest of Kobe's horrible to mediocre finals performances whenever someone starts comparing him to Jordan.
Yup.....

6x Finals MVP and NEVER lost.....

Kobe is a great player, but he's not on MJ's level at all.  Mike Wilbon made an interesting point....he was saying how a lot of older heads who had the chance to see MJ play are firmly entrenched in their opinion that Mike > Kobe.  However, there are a lot of younger cats who live in the present and have no recollection of Mike's dominance/accolades when making this comparison.  To each his own....

Marcus is right but he mad cuz his dad probably has more heart to heart convos with Kobe than he does him.

Back
Top Bottom