Marcus Jordan Shows Off More Of His Shoes

What size does dude wear?

Son's shoes look like yachts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

This summer I hopefully can scoop up a couple pairs... free.99 style. Uncle and cousin described some of his pairs to me...
pimp.gif
you know AJ from Sole Addiction sneaker boutique?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Did ya'll Notice....

He wears his shoes. lol
The dilemma in wearing shoes is that most of us don't have enough money to buy several pairs. This is no problem for him - if he wantsanother pair of something, all he has to do is tell someone.
happy.gif

There actually was a pair he showed that he said he wouldn't be wearing though.

Originally Posted by xTrill

the kid ain even that great at hooping. my cousin was on the team with marcus and jeffrey, they werent that great. When their school (loyola hs) played againstmy cheap,ghetto,private hs, They both got shut out and had no points. thats pretty bad especially for the fact that my school went 3-16 that year

I think the guy prolly has whatever you would want. He's just showing you what's coming out, or what you would never see cause he's gettingexclusives. You guys shouldn't hate so much. I mean the guy doesn't have to show you what he has. He's taking his time to show you his personalcollection. Would you rather he didn't show you anything?

yall some haters!!! he's a hooper! he prolly just showing yall his shoes that he will rock. wat would make u think that MJ son wont have heat stowed away?he prolly got 10 pairs of DS spacejam's wit his number on them lol i know i would!

alot of hate in this thread , we come to this board to Idolize HIS father lol ....
laugh.gif
, I wouldnt want to be him because I have alot of love for my parents but he's def. living good , sucks hes not as good as his pops

Can't believe people are saying he doesn't have heat, making fun of what he showed, whatever.

He's showing all of the newish releases and his PEs made specifically to play ball in. All those new releases...he's probably gotten them all withinthe last two months, and it's probably just a small portion for that period. Imagine all he picks up over the course of a year.

He's not going to just randomly put up a video showing off all of the OGs he has, or even anything that was three+ months old at the time of posting.

If you want him to show you his absolute favorites, ask him. He even says if there's something specific you want to see, message him. I'm sure we'dall be impressed.

If I were Jordans son, I'd only have signature Jordans. No team, fusions, dubs, or spi'zikes..period.

Back
Top Bottom