Marijuana-induced psychosis cases on the rise

Maybe I’ve been smoking too long, but I can’t even imagine. Thats the thing about it being legal and commercialized. Corporations are going to do whatever to capitalize…add chemicals, engineering stronger stuff ect. Then, you got a bunch of people who ain’t go no business…going straight to the top of the mountain. Too bad theres not away to test people’s tolerance so they wont jump off the porch trying to eat 100mg gummies.

Maybe I’ve been smoking too long, but I can’t even imagine. Thats the thing about it being legal and commercialized. Corporations are going to do whatever to capitalize…add chemicals, engineering stronger stuff ect. Then, you got a bunch of people who ain’t go no business…going straight to the top of the mountain. Too bad theres not away to test people’s tolerance so they wont jump off the porch trying to eat 100mg gummies.

I always wonder how much of the stuff from the 60s and 70s would people need to consume to get the same effect as one puff of some modern product

I know a dude who is a investor in mj farms and businesses.

And even he said they are doing **** with turbines or some**** and concentrates, that have like 50-60% thc. He admitted even an avid pot smoker shouldnt go past 25. **** he says ppl should stay btw 12-20% But it seems all these new zaza joints are tettering over on that line.

too many high thc% products IMO
I feel like an old man saying that :lol: but fauck dabs, carts, moonrocks all too convenient and wayyy more potent

Knew a couple dudes this happened to years ago. Went Schizo.

I developed a bad anxiety disorder after a night of smoking too much. Luckily it went away but years later.

…. But dudes speak down on “zone” and regular.

I don’t smoke but a lot of that so called weed out there, isn’t weed

Knew a couple dudes this happened to years ago. Went Schizo.

I developed a bad anxiety disorder after a night of smoking too much. Luckily it went away but years later.

Can you speak on this more?

My boy had a similar episode about a decade ago. Basically went crazy and went from Athiest to Christian in a matter of 30 mins.

Yea, pens, concentrates, dabs, shatter, resin, even hash is too strong.

I haven’t partake in a while but I try to keep my edibles to 10mg and I vape some dry herb, that’s it.

I try to keep my tolerance low as possible.

I use to smoke bud super heavy. Crazy sessions from anywhere from 17 to 34 blunts. Me at my most zooted was just chill, super introspective

Then I just stopped mostly cuz of money and I wanted to indulge in other things.

I started up against say the past 3 years. I didn't notice much of a difference cuz I wasn't buying at dispensaries. My plug went down to ATL and I was without so I started hitting up these smoke shops that are popping up everywhere. Tried the pre-roll joints and I might as well pick up cigarettes. I could taste the chemicals and manufacturing. Took some time but I found a go to spot. Lots of misses before a hit. A lot of the legal weed is either reggie or pure gas.

This one spot I went to said we're allowed to sell edibles. So I cop some 1000g gummies with that terrible thc after taste. I ate 2 on the spot then 2 more when I thought my high was coming down and I swear to you that **** was not just thc/cbd or w/e. Had to have some psychedelic agent in it cuz I was on cloud 99 and then immediately in the sunken place. I became one of these ppl and almost called 911 on myself. More paranoid than ever. Luckily I slept most of it off but I was still high the next day. It was like a weird bud version of a hangover. I had to go to work like that :smh:

I was tight and almost reported that smoke shops cuz that **** was more than weed. Still got 2 bags of those gummies left.

Can't trust

Last edited:
Can you speak on this more?

My boy had a similar episode about a decade ago. Basically went crazy and went from Athiest to Christian in a matter of 30 mins.

Used to casually smoke and one night I had a panic attack. I remember the second it happened. Ever since that night I had an anxiety disorder. Terrible social anxiety and panic attacks. It was like a switch went off/on that night. I was on medication for years to treat it. Luckily I grew out of it. Never touched weed again after that. Never touched any other drugs in my life besides weed.

Also had a couple buddies develop schizophrenia from smoking too much. That ish is scary af.

Apparently the younger you are you are more susceptible to these sorts of things happening. While the brain is developing.

I've even heard of people developing mental disorders from using VR headsets...

I used to use vape pens and quit, not because of anxiety issues but they had my throat and lungs just not feeling right. I don’t smoke at all anymore and feel so much better. People hit those things like nothing and they are so bad for you. I used to be in the crowd that thought nothing of it, it was a heck of a habit to break, but now if people even offer me a hit, I turn them down.

The legal regulats stuff is weaker. The only people looking to capitalize by making it more potent are illegal drug dealers.

And even he said they are doing **** with turbines or some**** and concentrates, that have like 50-60% thc.

As of 2022, the highest THC strain is Godfather OG, reported to be the most potent strain in the world. A report claims that the Indica flower contains a THC concentration of 34%. Smoking Godfather OG will reportedly induce a head-based high which eventually turns into a euphoric whole-body feeling

If that's the description for 34%....what the hell happens at 50-60?

I was licensed to dispense medical marijuana here in NY couple years back. Never renewed that licensed.

We basically only recommended and signed off on the most potent THC to our cancer patients. All these people coming off the street saying they have a tolerance or have been smoking recreational for years, idc you dont need high potency THC products.

Marijuana becoming way more accessible has its negatives too. These kids think they're untouchable or are buying street weed just packaged in dispensary packaging.

And even he said they are doing **** with turbines or some**** and concentrates, that have like 50-60% thc. He admitted even an avid pot smoker shouldnt go past 25. **** he says ppl should stay btw 12-20% But it seems all these new zaza joints are tettering over on that line.
Yea I can’t go past 20mg at once…anything more than that not a good experience n I’m not functioning how I’m supposed to :lol: :smh:

From what I understand there are a couple of doctors on this forum? Would love to hear their take on this.

Back
Top Bottom