Marijuana-induced psychosis cases on the rise

I don't use concentrates or edibles but personally feel a lot of the flower is worse nowadays.

Used to casually smoke and one night I had a panic attack. I remember the second it happened. Ever since that night I had an anxiety disorder. Terrible social anxiety and panic attacks. It was like a switch went off/on that night. I was on medication for years to treat it. Luckily I grew out of it. Never touched weed again after that. Never touched any other drugs in my life besides weed.

Also had a couple buddies develop schizophrenia from smoking too much. That ish is scary af.

Apparently the younger you are you are more susceptible to these sorts of things happening. While the brain is developing.

I've even heard of people developing mental disorders from using VR headsets...
The schizo thing happend to a family friend son. Like 10-15 yrs ago. I thought it was typical queens street **** dippin the bud in pcp or whatever.

But nah. He was smoking something there one day and boom. From what he told me he suddenly had all these voices in his head. A lot of bad **** too. Lucky for him, his mom is on top of his meds and all that and he hasnt gotten into trouble. But he has this infancy kinda of vibe to him now. Sad ****.

If that's the description for 34%....what the hell happens at 50-60?
Ima ask him how its coming out. Like what are the results but its wild ****.

He almost seems like he regrets some of his investment into it. .

They be having like these special LED lights under the flower as they grow them to get more light into the plant. Testing different soils and waters to ultimately get more out of the plant.

Can you speak on this more?

My boy had a similar episode about a decade ago. Basically went crazy and went from Athiest to Christian in a matter of 30 mins.

Used to casually smoke and one night I had a panic attack. I remember the second it happened. Ever since that night I had an anxiety disorder. Terrible social anxiety and panic attacks. It was like a switch went off/on that night. I was on medication for years to treat it. Luckily I grew out of it. Never touched weed again after that. Never touched any other drugs in my life besides weed.

Also had a couple buddies develop schizophrenia from smoking too much. That ish is scary af.

Apparently the younger you are you are more susceptible to these sorts of things happening. While the brain is developing.

I've even heard of people developing mental disorders from using VR headsets...
Ya this happened to my homie yrs ago. He was cool af, outgoing, funny person. That **** just changed him, became schizophrenic. We were young when that happened, and that was the weed back then. Cant imagine the **** now. I went to a dispensary and the lady is telling me they have 60% thc (i thought it was just some upsell BS) but i didnt want it anyways cuz A) why do i want anything THAT strong and B) im not paying that ridiculous price

Have read that weed will not specifically trigger schizophrenia but people who are already susceptible to it will have a much higher chance of developing it from frequent use. It is directly linked w thc as cbd has been shown to not cause psychosis

Have read that weed will not specifically trigger schizophrenia but people who are already susceptible to it will have a much higher chance of developing it from frequent use. It is directly linked w thc as cbd has been shown to not cause psychosis
This. It’s not for everyone. And concentrates are being abused.

I love weed more than your average person. I smoke it every day and I don’t plan on stopping any time soon.

Having said that: I have my limits. I only smoke flower and take low dose edibles. I don’t miss with dabs and don’t really enjoy seeing the devil the way I used to.

I’m also very particular about the supplier I get my weed from. Prior to weed being easily accessible out by me I’d get delivery service weed when I stayed out in Brooklyn. The delivery service weed tended to make me pretty anxious no matter what the strain. When I switched to my new supplier I noticed that the weed looked like it was higher quality and made me nowhere near as anxious as the delivery service weed did, so it makes me question what was going on with it.

This is one of my biggest fears. It's hard for me to find that sweet spot and sometimes l go too hard and fear that I'll go off on the deep end. This sounds like it's moreso the actual substance that's tainted tho. Sheesh.

I love weed more than your average person. I smoke it every day and I don’t plan on stopping any time soon.

Having said that: I have my limits. I only smoke flower and take low dose edibles. I don’t miss with dabs and don’t really enjoy seeing the devil the way I used to.

I’m also very particular about the supplier I get my weed from. Prior to weed being easily accessible out by me I’d get delivery service weed when I stayed out in Brooklyn. The delivery service weed tended to make me pretty anxious no matter what the strain. When I switched to my new supplier I noticed that the weed looked like it was higher quality and made me nowhere near as anxious as the delivery service weed did, so it makes me question what was going on with it.
Probably weighing it on the same clock they used for other ****. Seen that before, ppl dont give af. Cant be buying from just anyone.

Back
Top Bottom