MARIJUANA X ERECTILE DISFUNCTION

Originally Posted by icqboy51

lol some replies on here might not even make sense to read. cause the dudes smokes too much... or he is already high when typing his comments.

smoke weed, get your GF pregnant then u get a baby that is born addicted to weed? word to helping the human race.
OMGOMGOMG{OMG +%+. I cannot believe you said that. that might be solely the most terarded thing i've ever read. just reading that made me type like a ******ed

Originally Posted by King Beef

I smoke daily and provide quite the D for your mother.

laugh.gif

off topic..but i said i was gonna go on a weed vacation b/c i dont really get high as i should anymore..and i smoke some dank..so i should be out of my mind with the way i smoke..ishhh only lasted one day...im high right now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wildcard

lol some replies on here might not even make sense to read. cause the dudes smokes too much... or he is already high when typing his comments.

smoke weed, get your GF pregnant then u get a baby that is born addicted to weed? word to helping the human race.
OMGOMGOMG{OMG +%+. I cannot believe you said that. that might be solely the most terarded thing i've ever read. just reading that made me type like a ******ed
2gv7zw6.jpg

2gv7zw6.jpg

roll.gif
this thread is comedy so far.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by QuestLife

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

the thing is....its not^

based on what? some article you read online? i can tell you first hand, and my pregnant gf can as well, that this is false
its called statistics, you think its gonna effect EVERYONE that smokes weed?
It may not have ruined you potency, but it musta killed your braincells.
b8c153ca4e381877c5f5a8886ff543bdba0eb0a.gif

King Beef - banned

2 week suspensions for quoting insults:
MJsaver
GuttaGetsBusy
reigndrop
tony AYOOO
GeNeRaTiOnZ

smoking in general incapacitates blood circulation to some extent. which is how why your tool gets swole (nh) so it's not unreasonable. that said, there have been years in my life where i smoked everyday and i've never had any problems. i really wouldn't worry about it.

and blunted sex =
pimp.gif

this is some of that propaganda against weed. 
MJ affects everyone differently. For some ppl it even enhances sex. 

u telling me cigs, crappy food, liquor dont cause erectile dysfunction then? 

do they want kids to stop having sex or stop smoking? they need to make up their mind 
laugh.gif

erectile dysfunction? IDK about that but I heard mary is an effective form of male birth control
laugh.gif
eek.gif

most perfect plant ever
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

Originally Posted by King Beef

I smoke daily and provide quite the D for your mother.

laugh.gif

off topic..but i said i was gonna go on a weed vacation b/c i dont really get high as i should anymore..and i smoke some dank..so i should be out of my mind with the way i smoke..ishhh only lasted one day...im high right now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yotti/Popper
- a water bottle with a metal tube, you put a bit of dope andtobbacco(crack,sitch,tobe) then you smoke it slowly till it pops andpulls through into the water....

personal notes:  Roast it slowly, then suck really hard when you feel its burned all the way through until the weed/tobacco goes through the tube and into the water. This will get you silly.

Back
Top Bottom