Marriage And Serious Relationships

Its not a problem of how to make it work like someone suggested earlier we have a pretty sold foundation, its more of a how do you keep yourself from not getting bored type of thing I guess
EDIT: Quick question, Do you and you GF live together?

yes for about a yr n half.
thats kinda what this is revolved around
laugh.gif

I wish marriage had a buyout and a trade clause like some of these atheletes' contracts.

roll.gif

i think immma be part of some elite selective sexy swinger group when im older.

i know what you mean OP.....trust me.

i think immma be part of some elite selective sexy swinger group when im older.

i know what you mean OP.....trust me.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

There's going to be times when you get tired of each other, but your relationship has to be built on the things that matter.
If you've built your relationship on true friendship, understanding, love, common interests, shared goals, then you'll have no
problem being happy over the long run. 
This is true, but in the defense of OP, the sexual portion (big portion) of the relaitonship will ultimately get tired. I don't care how many different sauces you put on grilled chicken (different sexual experiments) it is still grilled chicken. And if you are eating that and only that, there is no way to remain excited for it. Just something you have to face. Just a realization, and I understand why it scares so many people. Not just men.

But as dude said, that is why sex shouldn't be the BASIS of a relationship. Because that will eventaually die, and when that is dead you better have some other interests.

There's going to be times when you get tired of each other, but your relationship has to be built on the things that matter.
If you've built your relationship on true friendship, understanding, love, common interests, shared goals, then you'll have no
This is true, but in the defense of OP, the sexual portion (big portion) of the relaitonship will ultimately get tired. I don't care how many different sauces you put on grilled chicken (different sexual experiments) it is still grilled chicken. And if you are eating that and only that, there is no way to remain excited for it. Just something you have to face. Just a realization, and I understand why it scares so many people. Not just men.

But as dude said, that is why sex shouldn't be the BASIS of a relationship. Because that will eventaually die, and when that is dead you better have some other interests.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

we dont bone that often
tho

we dont bone that often
tho

Originally Posted by Pmighty

How do you not get tired of of you gf/bf. I mean I don’t have any serious problems with my gf. We argue a lot less then we used to, and I don’t have any serious issue within our relationship. The other day I realized sometimes im jus tired of lookin at her face and she probably feels the same about P. If its not her I realize down the line its goin to be someone else im tied of lookin at. Marriage is a possibility but if I feel like this now it wont get better 10-20yrs from now. How does NT deal with this?
OP I'm dealing with this problem heavy right now. I want to be a family with her and our twins, but it does frighten me to be with one person forever. I don't want to have to learn someone else at this point (i'm 30), but I must say I have some doubts. If you find the answer to this problem, please tell me too.

I got a friend that is 40 and was married in his 20s. All he does now is hit bad chicks and stay peaceful. I hardly see him stressing like married men his age and younger. It looks cool at times, but I still feel family wins out over that life.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

How do you not get tired of of you gf/bf. I mean I don’t have any serious problems with my gf. We argue a lot less then we used to, and I don’t have any serious issue within our relationship. The other day I realized sometimes im jus tired of lookin at her face and she probably feels the same about P. If its not her I realize down the line its goin to be someone else im tied of lookin at. Marriage is a possibility but if I feel like this now it wont get better 10-20yrs from now. How does NT deal with this?
OP I'm dealing with this problem heavy right now. I want to be a family with her and our twins, but it does frighten me to be with one person forever. I don't want to have to learn someone else at this point (i'm 30), but I must say I have some doubts. If you find the answer to this problem, please tell me too.

I got a friend that is 40 and was married in his 20s. All he does now is hit bad chicks and stay peaceful. I hardly see him stressing like married men his age and younger. It looks cool at times, but I still feel family wins out over that life.

will-smith-jada.jpg
tinyandti_roc4life.jpg

these couples are happy cuz they keep things exciting.

its the only way to make marriage last. 

the "lifestyle" is way more common than ppl think.

will-smith-jada.jpg
tinyandti_roc4life.jpg

I don't want to have to learn someone else at this point (i'm 30),
i think about this all the time. It takes  A LONG time to really get to know sombody, and even then youre still learning new stuff everyday it seems like. Im definetily not looking forward to that. Especially at a time when women are looser and more shallow than ever

I don't want to have to learn someone else at this point (i'm 30),
i think about this all the time. It takes  A LONG time to really get to know sombody, and even then youre still learning new stuff everyday it seems like. Im definetily not looking forward to that. Especially at a time when women are looser and more shallow than ever

Originally Posted by Al Audi

You mean by swinging?
That can't be the end all, be all solution.
30t6p3b.gif

You mean by swinging?
That can't be the end all, be all solution.
30t6p3b.gif

will-smith-jada.jpg
tinyandti_roc4life.jpg

It's more common, but it's NOT for everyone.  I tried the lifestyle with my ex-wife and that's part of the reason why she's an ex and I will not partake in that with my fiance.  It does more harm than it does good IMO.

will-smith-jada.jpg
tinyandti_roc4life.jpg

It's more common, but it's NOT for everyone.  I tried the lifestyle with my ex-wife and that's part of the reason why she's an ex and I will not partake in that with my fiance.  It does more harm than it does good IMO.

frown.gif

frown.gif

I think many people don't do the swinging thing because of the public perception of it. Especially women. I think more people want to be down with the cause but people care what others think.

I think many people don't do the swinging thing because of the public perception of it. Especially women. I think more people want to be down with the cause but people care what others think.

It seems more socially acceptable now than ever to swing.  It's crazy how women are casually okay with sleeping with other women nowadays or even woman that want to try it.

It seems more socially acceptable now than ever to swing.  It's crazy how women are casually okay with sleeping with other women nowadays or even woman that want to try it.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

This man speaks the truth. i'm getting married on july 9th of this year, and i cannot wait to start our life together. we've dated close to 7 years and we've had our ups and downs. if you guys can't grow together, as a couple, don't get married. marriage isn't to be taken lightly, with the attitude "i can get out of it if it doesn't work"...

laugh.gif
I got married July 9th last year! Congrats btw I don't think there is a written formula for how to make it work, just go day by day and try to understand each other and try not to involve other people in your relationship, that's when %@!$ gets ugly.
Both of yall got married the day after my bday and I'm gettin married exactly 2 months after yall on 9/9/11
laugh.gif

That's funny...cause my birthday is July 8th as well.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

This man speaks the truth. i'm getting married on july 9th of this year, and i cannot wait to start our life together. we've dated close to 7 years and we've had our ups and downs. if you guys can't grow together, as a couple, don't get married. marriage isn't to be taken lightly, with the attitude "i can get out of it if it doesn't work"...

laugh.gif
I got married July 9th last year! Congrats btw I don't think there is a written formula for how to make it work, just go day by day and try to understand each other and try not to involve other people in your relationship, that's when %@!$ gets ugly.
Both of yall got married the day after my bday and I'm gettin married exactly 2 months after yall on 9/9/11
laugh.gif

That's funny...cause my birthday is July 8th as well.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom