Married for 2 years and still a virgin... lol

lexington-steele.jpg

she better never meet this guy....

She's Kinda bad tho!!!

One date with me in Harlem on a Saturday evening and mad shots of the Hen...I'm going in!!

Can't watch the video at work, BUT I've picked some pretty secure locks before and I'm pretty sure dude MUST be doing something wrong...

Actually,
smh.gif
at myself for that understatement, cus he's OBVIOUSLY doing something wrong.

I saw this episode when it aired and it was pretty sad.

The chick in the interracial couple said that she has to put several pillows over her face when they attempt to do it because the pain is unbearable and shescreams so loud. Her husband said that it's just awkward because it feels like he raping her.

And I'm surprised that both couples are still together.

smh.gif
desperate times call for desperate measures. dude needs to cop him someroofies and go to work on wifey
pimp.gif

THERE AIN'T NO WAY IN HELL DOG
laugh.gif
What's even worse, dude can't ever tell jokes again, cause cats a roast him to death over that %@%+. His joketelling days ended the day that show aired
laugh.gif
. That white chick look like she'd have some good clapper too
devil.gif

Originally Posted by jessieGRAS

I saw this episode when it aired and it was pretty sad.

The chick in the interracial couple said that she has to put several pillows over her face when they attempt to do it because the pain is unbearable and she screams so loud. Her husband said that it's just awkward because it feels like he raping her.

And I'm surprised that both couples are still together.

Foo aint doing it right. SMH at dude trying to get to the main course before eating the appetizer. If that was me, id be pouring that KY all over that.

This dude is a f-in' liar talkin about he'da still married her if he knew...

aint no () worth all that...even if I am in love with a girl, i need to hit it eventually.

Back
Top Bottom