Married for 2 years and still a virgin... lol

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

bro's a noob. simple as that...smh. JUST STICK IT IN REAL QUICK. JUST THE TIP!
im sayen hes just acting like a !@%!! you gotta just man up and beat down the walls!!!

Originally Posted by Goldmember

I was waitin for Tyra to get into it.. encourage them, tell past intimate experiences, suggest girl on girl action, etc...

smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
...not even a Q-tip?...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Her dad went and told her she had a vagina troll, and she still believes him. lol.

Man theres people out there that cant have sex, never will have sex. We got all kinds of people out there this story is sad but not interesting.

Guys with ED, but i havent herd of a female case of not being able to have sex until this one.
I heard it's not that uncommon.

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

smh.gif
wonder how many times he's cheated

you see his face?!? aint no way he cheated. this dude brought the #%% to television to try and get her to pop it man!

that clip is very sad, wedding night, magic kingdom and had the lingerie too
frown.gif

I'm not even a fan of back door action.

..But these chicks would have to get their Aurora Jolie on.

if i was him, i would stir up some BS argument and divorce her over it, pretending that its the REAL reason i'm dumping her %++ and not the obvious.

that really has to suck tho...dude should just grow some balls and smash like he's never smashed before....(literally)

i just realized that unless he cheats or divorces hes gunna die a virgin
roll.gif

like 2 years sounds bad now...but that numbers just gunna keep going up unless my man decides that hes sick of fapping/dome

Back
Top Bottom