Mars IV re-release on PYS; 100 pairs

Wow. I never purchased anything from PYS so I really don't know but damn if thats the case,
30t6p3b.gif

Just go on eBay now and look for the best price.

I just sold a pair. There was paint cracking on the inners, not chipping, just a crack and I decided they weren't worth holding onto only to have them go to crap. Even though I really like the shoe.

I just sold a pair. There was paint cracking on the inners, not chipping, just a crack and I decided they weren't worth holding onto only to have them go to crap. Even though I really like the shoe.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Wow. I never purchased anything from PYS so I really don't know but damn if thats the case,
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

30t6p3b.gif

Yes that's true the main thing about these is that theyll crack with the quickness. I owned 2 of these and both chipped away every time I wore em..

Yes that's true the main thing about these is that theyll crack with the quickness. I owned 2 of these and both chipped away every time I wore em..

The pair I got the seller concealed the cracking from me. It wasn't even that crazy. It was a line about 1/4th the length of the inner black part on both shoes. I personally wore them about 10 times before reselling for a 10 dollar profit vs what I originally bought them for. The cracking never really continued, but the 2005 IV toe box was starting to crease a little bit more. Also the tab on the back used to rub my ankle and it was irritating. But I sure as hell wasn't going to stick around have to repaint them or take a L.

The pair I got the seller concealed the cracking from me. It wasn't even that crazy. It was a line about 1/4th the length of the inner black part on both shoes. I personally wore them about 10 times before reselling for a 10 dollar profit vs what I originally bought them for. The cracking never really continued, but the 2005 IV toe box was starting to crease a little bit more. Also the tab on the back used to rub my ankle and it was irritating. But I sure as hell wasn't going to stick around have to repaint them or take a L.

I don't see why people are fascinated with this shoe. It was horribly done, and it looks cheap. I looked at this shoe 10 times to decide if I wanted it and passed. It looks flimsy and I've heard from several people that bought them that the shoe hurts their feet when they wear it. My advice, save your money. But that's just me....

I don't see why people are fascinated with this shoe. It was horribly done, and it looks cheap. I looked at this shoe 10 times to decide if I wanted it and passed. It looks flimsy and I've heard from several people that bought them that the shoe hurts their feet when they wear it. My advice, save your money. But that's just me....

Originally Posted by beh235

This shoe, along with the military blue IV's saw the true decline of quality.

Originally Posted by beh235

This shoe, along with the military blue IV's saw the true decline of quality.

PYS has always been notorious for high pricetag jackups...last shoe and the only shoe I ever bought from them were the Carolina V's that came out in 2006.

PYS has always been notorious for high pricetag jackups...last shoe and the only shoe I ever bought from them were the Carolina V's that came out in 2006.

Back
Top Bottom