Mars IV re-release on PYS; 100 pairs

if their not at retail then it's not really a re-release it's more like a "we found some extra stock lying around we could never move so lets list them and label them as a re-release and people will eat it up and buy them"

if their not at retail then it's not really a re-release it's more like a "we found some extra stock lying around we could never move so lets list them and label them as a re-release and people will eat it up and buy them"

laugh.gif
I had my beaters on the Other day
30t6p3b.gif
clean shoe too.

$269, we'll see how long they last
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

I don't see why people are fascinated with this shoe. It was horribly done, and it looks cheap. I looked at this shoe 10 times to decide if I wanted it and passed. It looks flimsy and I've heard from several people that bought them that the shoe hurts their feet when they wear it. My advice, save your money. But that's just me....

Cheap leather and the shape is totally off. I hope the cements don't come out looking like them.

$269, we'll see how long they last
laugh.gif

I don't see why people are fascinated with this shoe. It was horribly done, and it looks cheap. I looked at this shoe 10 times to decide if I wanted it and passed. It looks flimsy and I've heard from several people that bought them that the shoe hurts their feet when they wear it. My advice, save your money. But that's just me....

Cheap leather and the shape is totally off. I hope the cements don't come out looking like them.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

This shoe, along with the military blue IV's saw the true decline of quality.
if u want this show with higher quality find da white jordan IV lasers...same colorway, WAY better quality.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

This shoe, along with the military blue IV's saw the true decline of quality.
if u want this show with higher quality find da white jordan IV lasers...same colorway, WAY better quality.

This is the truth I Regret buying these Joints SMH

This is the truth I Regret buying these Joints SMH

I sold my pair about 5 months ago and never looked back. I never liked the shoe but got sucked in to the hype at the time
30t6p3b.gif

I sold my pair about 5 months ago and never looked back. I never liked the shoe but got sucked in to the hype at the time
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom