Marty McFly Zoom Tre AD (They do have Speckled soles) Waiting for pics to confirm

they just lost alot of sales Im sure. I feel like alot of people were plannin on gettin a pair or 2...now I doubt even half of those people will get 'em

anybody see the pic on CSS? they do have speckled soles in that pic...i'm confused now....

b202062_lgre.jpg

discuss please, and if anyone knows how they fit compared to the og tres (which fit a whole size smaller), please let me know, thanks.

just wait til actual release pics come up. a lot of time you see various samples posted in forums

i'm freackin out, i was about to pre-order the ones on css. if i pre-order them and then they don't have the speckle you think i could return them?

anyone know how tre ads fit? compared to og tres, or other nikes?

Originally Posted by Manglor

i asked around and it seems they fit smaller then a regular nike.
yo thanks bro, but you know how much? i knew the og tres fit a whole size smaller, any ideas on the tre ads?

man these were so much better with the speckles, is it possible to recreate the speckles by yourself? anyone know how?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by Manglor

i asked around and it seems they fit smaller then a regular nike.
yo thanks bro, but you know how much? i knew the og tres fit a whole size smaller, any ideas on the tre ads?
really a whole size? i have the neon ones, and they fit just fine in my size...

Back
Top Bottom