Marty McFly's Know Where I could Get Em?

Anyone know where I can find a pair of these? size 7 or 7.5
pimp.gif
Will settlefor the hyperdunks but Id rather have these
moz-screenshot.jpg
marty-mc-fly-shoes.jpg

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

You have been on here since "07 and still have the nerve to ask this question?

If you noticed I don't post or get on here very often, So yea I have the nerve to ask that question

Originally Posted by Mike Nef

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

You have been on here since "07 and still have the nerve to ask this question?

If you noticed I don't post or get on here very often, So yea I have the nerve to ask that question

Ok well then, sit back, relax and watch yourself get killed or watch this thread die out. Either way...FAIL

WOW its funny how many people talk down on you and show nothing but hatred for asking a simple question...a simple you cant find those anywhere would have beenfine....

only people who flame people online all day are uhh "LOOSERS"

I feel your pain, dude. I went on Turkeytalk and I asked them where I could find this neat turkey carver for my mom...

Episode_3_Obi-Wan_Lightsaber.jpg

... People on there were "LOOSERS" to me too.

Dude, nobody is showing hate. People are in utter disbelief that you asked the question since we alot of people would assume that the fact that the shoe isntreal would be common knowledge. But all "common knowledge" isnt common to everybody. A few colorways have been taken from the shoe, but thats aboutit. I wouldnt even consider this flaming bruh. Not yet at least.

I would contact Biff Tannen at [email protected]. He could probably get you a pair at a good price. But don't screw him. His family has a history of atemper. I heard his granddad tried to kill a guy over $80.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

I feel your pain, dude. I went on Turkeytalk and I asked them where I could find this neat turkey carver for my mom...

Episode_3_Obi-Wan_Lightsaber.jpg

... People on there were "LOOSERS" to me too.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Long story short ... You can try and buy the pair from Nike that was used in the movie ... NOT ... or you can cop a pair of hyperdunks on ebay for a few hundo... 6 to 9 but I have never seen a 7 or 7.5

[h3]Bumblebee Chevy Camaro Know Where I could Get Em?[/h3] Anyone know where I can find one of these? V6 with automatic transmission and extra misslelaunchers
pimp.gif
Will settle for my moms 1998 Cavalier but Id rather have this

bumblebee-camaro-boston_1.jpg

Ebay is your only shot for the hyperdunk version or the hypermax version. Be ready to spend 5 to 8 bills for either one tho.

You can get the nike Mcfly zoom tre A.D a lot cheaper. It's the same colorway but in a lowtop version. Prolly your best bet for something close the whatyou want at a reasonable price.

Back
Top Bottom