Marvel and ESPN team up for NBA art Edit: Updated with all the pictures on Page 7 and after

pimp.gif
at the usatoday report

Originally Posted by finnns2003

The USATODAY report contains some awful grammar, who wrote that? "An homage"?

i also thought the same thing years ago, bc i tried to correct someone. he informed me that you should use "an" before a word that starts with a consonant if it starts off with a vowel sound.

in this case "an" homage (aw-mage - whatever the correct pronunciation is) is correct.

another
laugh.gif
for the usatoday source citing.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

The USATODAY report contains some awful grammar, who wrote that? "An homage"?

i also thought the same thing years ago, bc i tried to correct someone. he informed me that you should use "an" before a word that starts with a consonant if it starts off with a vowel sound.

in this case "an" homage (aw-mage - whatever the correct pronunciation is) is correct.

another
laugh.gif
for the usatoday source citing.

tumblr_lai7lvyZ8m1qzniqdo1_500.jpg

KD is thor because he is on the thunder
Kobe got the iron man arm because he just won with a injured hand
and lebron is captain america because half of america hates him?

tumblr_lai7lvyZ8m1qzniqdo1_500.jpg

KD is thor because he is on the thunder
Kobe got the iron man arm because he just won with a injured hand
and lebron is captain america because half of america hates him?

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Marvel > DC IMO but Batman > any superhero.

Its all a matter of opinion and I definately agree with this one.
Im a casual fan at best but Batman has the best villians hands down. Joker, Catwoman, Penguin, Two Face, Mr. Freeze, Croc, Scarecrow

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Marvel > DC IMO but Batman > any superhero.

Its all a matter of opinion and I definately agree with this one.
Im a casual fan at best but Batman has the best villians hands down. Joker, Catwoman, Penguin, Two Face, Mr. Freeze, Croc, Scarecrow

how does NOBODY realize that clark kent is superman? are the glasses really that much of a coverup? or is it supermans gay swirl in his hair? THAT'S what bugs me about superman

Marvel > DC

how does NOBODY realize that clark kent is superman? are the glasses really that much of a coverup? or is it supermans gay swirl in his hair? THAT'S what bugs me about superman

Marvel > DC

Back
Top Bottom