Marvel and ESPN team up for NBA art Edit: Updated with all the pictures on Page 7 and after

eek.gif

smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
ntxusatoday.jpg

If Niketalk is now considered a reliable source, let me go on the record for saying that it has been confirmed that not only has Tyler Perry raped kittens, but he has also peed on paraplegic dwarfs.

If Niketalk is now considered a reliable source, let me go on the record for saying that it has been confirmed that not only has Tyler Perry raped kittens, but he has also peed on paraplegic dwarfs.

WOW thats major, NT gonna take over the world soon.

for the Marvel vs DC arguement i will give my opinion. ill put it in a spoiler cuz its really long lol. click at your own risk.

Spoiler [+]
DC characters are lame to me, in comparison. what i mean is... Superman is THE strongest MF in the world yet... a crumb of kryptonite turns him into a girl that just got her first period.... i think thats LAME, like whoever thought of that should kill themselves.... also, i find it hard to believe that Lex Luthor is his arch enemy, yet dude is a human.... Superman we talking about... and his arch enemy has no powers whatsoever.

Same goes for Batman... dude is actually a Human with no powers.... he relies on Kung Fu Treachery to win most of the time... i mean his a crazy smart and thinks 15 steps ahead (which the movies NEVER potray) but in reality he is a human and considered to be the #2 guy amongst this crew of heroes... nah not buying it.

Aquaman is the lamest character every created, period.

Green Lantern, who was my fav DC comic growing up, he has a battery timer on his power ring, and his achillies heel is yellow.
laugh.gif

thats my dude, but the whole Yellow vs Green thing is pretty lame.

Flash is cool, and Wonder Woman is cool also... i think those two could be Marvel characters.... Martian man, and Hawk girl are nice as well.

The Watchman... 3 hour nap movie.... was terrible,

Marvel on the other hand.... Spiderman, who has probably the best/most popular arsenal of villans in a comic (Green Goblin, Venom, Carnage, Doc Ock, etc) he doesnt have a real weakness, i think that goes to say with majority of Marvel's characters... they are tested by might, and who will win in a fight... not kryptonite

X-Men, Iron Man, Spiderman,  Hulk (who would beat Superman in a battle btw), Captain America, Thor (Who would push Superman to the limit), just those guys alone, craps on DC.

even movie wise... Marvel has JUST started their own movie company so, the only movies THEY have put out have been Iron Man 1 & 2, and Hulk.... which were all pretty good.
DC has always had creative control over their properties and thus made terrible movies.... we can all admit that the only good Superman movies were the Chris reeves era, and the Batman's sucked after the OG with Jack as Joker, only credit they have is for Batman Begins and Dark Knight.... The Losers also... but what have they done..... no Wonder Woman movie, Flash, Green Lantern finally coming out, Justice League..... No
Marvel, even though we have bad and good amongst the movies, we had Spiderman, X-Men, Wolverine, Fantastic Four, Hulk's, Dare Devil, Elektra, Blade, Ghost Rider, Iron Man, Captain America & Thor on the way, also Deadpool... Marvel at least gets their characters out there, unlike DC just milking Batman and Superman with countless reboots.

and to end my comic nerd rant... it pissed me off in the DC vs Marvel comics that Superman says "The villans they face in thier world arent as powerfull as ours so they are weaker than we are." $@@!!!! Shut your %@!+$ @@# up.... our low level scientist will create a clone of Louis Lane with liquid Kryptonite vaginal orgasms, and when you smash you'll die.

/end rant

Spoiler [+]
b9b3516cedb09d65ab7757016c8909f6e92eafc.pjpg

this was some BS, no way should Superman had been able to lift Mjolnir  

WOW thats major, NT gonna take over the world soon.

for the Marvel vs DC arguement i will give my opinion. ill put it in a spoiler cuz its really long lol. click at your own risk.

Spoiler [+]
DC characters are lame to me, in comparison. what i mean is... Superman is THE strongest MF in the world yet... a crumb of kryptonite turns him into a girl that just got her first period.... i think thats LAME, like whoever thought of that should kill themselves.... also, i find it hard to believe that Lex Luthor is his arch enemy, yet dude is a human.... Superman we talking about... and his arch enemy has no powers whatsoever.

Same goes for Batman... dude is actually a Human with no powers.... he relies on Kung Fu Treachery to win most of the time... i mean his a crazy smart and thinks 15 steps ahead (which the movies NEVER potray) but in reality he is a human and considered to be the #2 guy amongst this crew of heroes... nah not buying it.

Aquaman is the lamest character every created, period.

Green Lantern, who was my fav DC comic growing up, he has a battery timer on his power ring, and his achillies heel is yellow.
laugh.gif

thats my dude, but the whole Yellow vs Green thing is pretty lame.

Flash is cool, and Wonder Woman is cool also... i think those two could be Marvel characters.... Martian man, and Hawk girl are nice as well.

The Watchman... 3 hour nap movie.... was terrible,

Marvel on the other hand.... Spiderman, who has probably the best/most popular arsenal of villans in a comic (Green Goblin, Venom, Carnage, Doc Ock, etc) he doesnt have a real weakness, i think that goes to say with majority of Marvel's characters... they are tested by might, and who will win in a fight... not kryptonite

X-Men, Iron Man, Spiderman,  Hulk (who would beat Superman in a battle btw), Captain America, Thor (Who would push Superman to the limit), just those guys alone, craps on DC.

even movie wise... Marvel has JUST started their own movie company so, the only movies THEY have put out have been Iron Man 1 & 2, and Hulk.... which were all pretty good.
DC has always had creative control over their properties and thus made terrible movies.... we can all admit that the only good Superman movies were the Chris reeves era, and the Batman's sucked after the OG with Jack as Joker, only credit they have is for Batman Begins and Dark Knight.... The Losers also... but what have they done..... no Wonder Woman movie, Flash, Green Lantern finally coming out, Justice League..... No
Marvel, even though we have bad and good amongst the movies, we had Spiderman, X-Men, Wolverine, Fantastic Four, Hulk's, Dare Devil, Elektra, Blade, Ghost Rider, Iron Man, Captain America & Thor on the way, also Deadpool... Marvel at least gets their characters out there, unlike DC just milking Batman and Superman with countless reboots.

and to end my comic nerd rant... it pissed me off in the DC vs Marvel comics that Superman says "The villans they face in thier world arent as powerfull as ours so they are weaker than we are." $@@!!!! Shut your %@!+$ @@# up.... our low level scientist will create a clone of Louis Lane with liquid Kryptonite vaginal orgasms, and when you smash you'll die.

/end rant

Spoiler [+]
b9b3516cedb09d65ab7757016c8909f6e92eafc.pjpg

this was some BS, no way should Superman had been able to lift Mjolnir  

yea as far as the super heroes,DC's suck compared to marvels

marvels are just more realistic so you can relate to it more.

when the marvel universe was born in the 60's they brought in all the realism and all the other comic book companies followed

and continuity too.

if you look at like the first 40 years of batman and superman comics they were doin the dumbest !+*. racing leprachauns and saving cats out of trees

yea as far as the super heroes,DC's suck compared to marvels

marvels are just more realistic so you can relate to it more.

when the marvel universe was born in the 60's they brought in all the realism and all the other comic book companies followed

and continuity too.

if you look at like the first 40 years of batman and superman comics they were doin the dumbest !+*. racing leprachauns and saving cats out of trees

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

You forgot that he eats newborn babies and throws water balloons full of piss and hot sauce at people, too.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

You forgot that he eats newborn babies and throws water balloons full of piss and hot sauce at people, too.

USA Today observers, please use my karmaloop code, gilt invitation and buy my kicks. Also, follow me on twitter and check out the tumblr. All this can be found on my blog at imjustkidding.edu

USA Today observers, please use my karmaloop code, gilt invitation and buy my kicks. Also, follow me on twitter and check out the tumblr. All this can be found on my blog at imjustkidding.edu

I didn't know if anyone felt the same way abotu this as me
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I #$!*#$@ HATE superman 

But Batman and Green Lantern are my 2 aces in DC comics. 

But I'm a Marvel guy.. Silver Surfer, Thanos, Night Crawler, Magneto 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SilverSurferInThyNamePg00.jpg

Surfer > Anyone. I'm a HUGE LANTERN FAN, and I really feel that is Marvel/DC did a crossover series just for these two, it would be the greatest series ever. 

300px-Green_Lantern_Silver_Surfer_001.jpg

tired.gif
 This should be an entire series 

I didn't know if anyone felt the same way abotu this as me
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I #$!*#$@ HATE superman 

But Batman and Green Lantern are my 2 aces in DC comics. 

But I'm a Marvel guy.. Silver Surfer, Thanos, Night Crawler, Magneto 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SilverSurferInThyNamePg00.jpg

Surfer > Anyone. I'm a HUGE LANTERN FAN, and I really feel that is Marvel/DC did a crossover series just for these two, it would be the greatest series ever. 

300px-Green_Lantern_Silver_Surfer_001.jpg

tired.gif
 This should be an entire series 

Back
Top Bottom