Marvel and ESPN team up for NBA art Edit: Updated with all the pictures on Page 7 and after

I just wish I didn't have this stupid 1366 x 768 widescreen. Knicks would have been my background for a mighty long time.

I just wish I didn't have this stupid 1366 x 768 widescreen. Knicks would have been my background for a mighty long time.

This artwork is stellar. I'm not sure which cover I like the most.
lobotomybeats wrote:
I didn't know Charlie Villanueva has had a comic book for years....

martian-manhunter.jpg

laugh.gif

Boozer is suppose to be Red Hulk. The cover aint all that special but if you're following the Red Hulk series it'd probably make more sense.

Boozer is suppose to be Red Hulk. The cover aint all that special but if you're following the Red Hulk series it'd probably make more sense.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

can somebody explaain the bulls cover for me %@+$ just looks weak
From ESPN:
"The knock on the Bulls has been that they lacked muscle. Chicago's answer? Sign free agent power forward Carlos Boozer, a.k.a. Red Hulk. "Unlike his green cousin," says Marvel VP and exec editor Axel Alonso, "Rulk is tactically intelligent." Good, because Derrick Rose's gang was the only NBA team to hoist more than twice as many twos as threes. The problem: no low post option to swing to. Once Boozer returns from his broken hand post-Thanksgiving, he'll change that. Now, if he could strengthen his D, too, he'd be a monster on both ends of the court."

Originally Posted by CasperJr

can somebody explaain the bulls cover for me %@+$ just looks weak
From ESPN:
"The knock on the Bulls has been that they lacked muscle. Chicago's answer? Sign free agent power forward Carlos Boozer, a.k.a. Red Hulk. "Unlike his green cousin," says Marvel VP and exec editor Axel Alonso, "Rulk is tactically intelligent." Good, because Derrick Rose's gang was the only NBA team to hoist more than twice as many twos as threes. The problem: no low post option to swing to. Once Boozer returns from his broken hand post-Thanksgiving, he'll change that. Now, if he could strengthen his D, too, he'd be a monster on both ends of the court."

Back
Top Bottom