WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Well the daughter married to the AA, they weren't talking for awhile before the baby was born. Now he looks forward to the weekend to spend time with the baby. I don't think he knows/suspects anything about my other cousin.
He doesn't know? Lmao.

By the way, I always thought you was black man lol

if anything. peter and drax are the ones that die on titan. just out of what we've seen from behind the scenes stuff and the SDCC trailer

Peter isn’t dying. Drax is the logical choice.

Family is already dead and giving his life to save the avengers/guardians while trying to take down thanos.

Oh damn. It'd hit me in the feels if they off Drax.

*edit

Damn I was putting in the password for a login at work and I typed in Infinity War...

That's not my password of course.

Marvel should be extra grimey and have Thanos eat Rocket while saying that on Titan they eat these creatures (callback to Drax in GOTG 1).

Lowkey I want to see an Avenger offed in a horrific way...like depacitated or a snapped neck and his lifeless body flung into a wall like a doll.

Lowkey I want to see an Avenger offed in a horrific way...like depacitated or a snapped neck and his lifeless body flung into a wall like a doll.
tumblr_m9dp3vCSMT1qeeqito3_250.gif

I'm kinda serious. But Disney wouldn't let that happen though.

And I don't mean you know who... I mean any Avenger I don't like lol

Last edited:
Peter isn’t dying. Drax is the logical choice.

Family is already dead and giving his life to save the avengers/guardians while trying to take down thanos.

I really think they're gonna kill a few people permanently in A3, my guess is Loki and Drax. I think we're gonna get one death that is gonna be reversed via the time stone or undone through altering the timeline with those devices that they all had on set. multi-verse is definitely getting explored in A4 though. but my pick for that death that's gonna be for shock value is peter. think they're gonna undo it, but I really think he bites the dust.

Hope marvel gets a little gruesome like a snapped neck or a dark knight camera trick decapitation. disney going dark without actually showing anything. In the most recent comics, Thanos rips Tony in half while he's in the Iron Man costume. It's insane lol.

I really think they're gonna kill a few people permanently in A3, my guess is Loki and Drax. I think we're gonna get one death that is gonna be reversed via the time stone or undone through altering the timeline with those devices that they all had on set. multi-verse is definitely getting explored in A4 though. but my pick for that death that's gonna be for shock value is peter. think they're gonna undo it, but I really think he bites the dust.

Hope marvel gets a little gruesome like a snapped neck or a dark knight camera trick decapitation. disney going dark without actually showing anything. In the most recent comics, Thanos rips Tony in half while he's in the Iron Man costume. It's insane lol.
Yea I'd settle for a snapped neck off camera with some audio, and a slumped body in the ground.

Such a disturbed mind :lol:

I just lurk this thread for the most part, but some of y'all put out some real dark **** at times :lol:.

I don't know why but for some reason it wouldn't shock me at all if they offed Rocket with the quickness. Was just rewatching CW earlier today and Marisa :pimp:, day one since My Cousin Vinny

Nah Feige has gone on record that any death you see in Infinity War will be permanent. So here's hoping that he's no lying ..

I still don't believe Feige on that . I know what I saw in those Avengers 4 set photos, I called a few things right so far that were confirmed for IW I'm hoping for my sake that my death picks are right. We've got a pool going on at work on what main character is going to die first. My bet was on Loki, he's offering up the tesseract to Thanos and through context clues one can assume that Thanos meets everyone on Titan shortly after that seeing as how he's in possession of the Space and Power stone then.

My guess is that Thanos pulls up on the Asgard refugee ship and just washes everyone on board. Loki being the scheming motherf*cka that has to be on the winning side that he is, tries to play the "I retrieved this for you my lord" trick offering up the cube. Thanos isn't having it and has no use for son and murks him right there and then.

Back
Top Bottom