WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Being racist has got to be the most useless, exhausting, simple minded character trait ever. I really wanted to visit Spain, Italy, Greece, and China too :smh:

Is it safe to say that Japan is a lot more liberal minded when it comes to black people?

Being racist has got to be the most useless, exhausting, simple minded character trait ever. I really wanted to visit Spain, Italy, Greece, and China too :smh:

Is it safe to say that Japan is a lot more liberal minded when it comes to black people?

how come you didnt mention any countries in Africa on your places you want to visit?

Because I've already been :rolleyes

Went to Ghana with my friend and his sister. Loved it. Still need to visit Egypt and South Africa though.

Only mentioned those countries because it pertains to the discussion.

as a "brother" Ghana is a great choice would love to go there, Egypt is only good for the pyramids (the most amazing structure on the planet), South Africa is still racist af I hated it (other than Durban - the honeys were ridiculous)

Japan was cool as hell, the people are weird and the Tokyo reminded me fo Pokemon for some reason, they are just insular people and just stick to themselves I wouldnt call them racist at all, just xenophobic because they tend to dislike everyone thats not Japanese.

I never been to China but from what I heard its racist as hell towards black people. I wouldnt want o go

Where’d does racism in China come from?

Do they just believe all of the stereotypes of AAs whole heartedly. Or is it more of a global disdain? Meaning that many just don’t like you if your skin is a certain shade.

It all goes back to the ideal of white being right.

So are old school Asians also racist towards southern Asians, middle easterners, Pacific Islanders Caucasians etc?
To an extent old school asians are racist towards anyone not of their exact ethnicity...it varies lol

Like filipinos can be mad racist about chinese ppl lmao

That's why it's not a white is right thing like tay is trying to say

I just realized my extended family is mad racist lmao.

Just remembered about how my aunt married an Indian man and she got thrown out of the house

It's all good now, I'm close with all my half Indian cousins, but it took a while for the grandparents to get used to it

Like I said before, older Asian people grew up in a "***@ everyone who isn't us" environment as a reaction to them constantly invading and fighting each other in the 1900s. I still have distant relatives like that, but I don't keep in touch, and most are about to die off soon anyway :pimp: Rest in piss.

Most Asians that move to the US tend to forget their past differences, especially their kids. For example, my Taiwanese and Chinese friends get along fine in the US, even though back home it's a completely different story for those 2 groups. Taiwanese and Hong Kongese people HATE mainland Chinese people.

To an extent old school asians are racist towards anyone not of their exact ethnicity...it varies lol

Like filipinos can be mad racist about chinese ppl lmao

That's why it's not a white is right thing like tay is trying to say

I watched a special with the Chef Eddie Huang whom is Taiwanese American and his pops when they went back to Asia and it was kinda crazy to be. They were in a restaurant and a group of people came in who were not his fathers ethnicity. The pops called them names under his breath and was talking a lil spicy.

Eddie then went into talking about the Xenophobia that exists in Asia towards other Asians.

I watched a special with the Chef Eddie Huang whom is Taiwanese American and his pops when they went back to Asia and it was kinda crazy to be. They were in a restaurant and a group of people came in who were not his fathers ethnicity. The pops called them names under his breath and was talking a lil spicy.

Eddie then went into talking about the Xenophobia that exists in Asia towards other Asians.
Lol it exists.

I got a homie that’s a photographer and he’s black and has travelled to Japan on a lot of occasions

He said locals stare at him for the most part but that’s cause they think he must be famous so they try to recognize him lol

Other than that he loves going to Japan

My mom's best friend in the US is Pakistani. Her parents used to say "you can bring anyone to the house, but the day you bring a Pakistani in our presence you're dead to us" . Thankfully they died much earlier than expected, so not an issue anymore.

so as a black person if a chinese is racist toward you are you as a black person supposed to understand that "theyre racist against everybody"?

TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga Italy is the WORST. I have never been in a country outside of the US that uses so many damn racial slurs towards black people. 90% of the time I heard people referring to black people, it was "black s___t" in Italian. I could understand them because the words are similar to Portuguese. So many Italians are uneducated and unemployed, and they blame African immigrants instead of their rampant nepotism and corruption. Very similar to here. Banana throwing, blackface, and monkey chants are very common there. Such a beautiful country but filled with disgusting and ignorant people

For Spain, Barcelona should be fine. Catalans get discriminated a lot by "regular" Spanish, so they tend to be more open towards black people and foreigners overall. I always felt uncomfortable in Madrid though, even though I was able to blend in as a Moorish descendant Southern European looking person

Last edited:
My uncle is probably the most racist, closed minded person I know. Yet he has a daughter who's married to a AA (with a baby) and a lesbian daughter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well the daughter married to the AA, they weren't talking for awhile before the baby was born. Now he looks forward to the weekend to spend time with the baby. I don't think he knows/suspects anything about my other cousin.

Back
Top Bottom