WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

thanos-kills-war-machine-civil-war-ii-5.png
Thanos punched Rhodey much harder than that haymaker he gave Tony.

Kinda stupid to think they'd put the death blow in one of the first trailers/teasers.

Fun fact, the n word is in the Chinese vocabulary, it's a word that means something entirely different in their language, has nothing to do with black ppl :lol:

I've been looking for that Marvel Legends Infinity Guantlet every day, thing is sold out everywhere. Feels bad man, Guess I'll order one online

Fun fact, the n word is in the Chinese vocabulary, it's a word that means something entirely different in their language, has nothing to do with black ppl :lol:

yoooooooooooo

so I worked with the Chinese company for about 3 months before they fired me, anyway. The rest od the accountants were all fresh from China and when they would have these conference calls to their motherland, they would always say "niiiigggguuuuuuuh" and I always wondered if they were talking about me

Real talk. They pronounce it like Michael Blackson tho. Neeega Neeega Neeega

Yo, Shanghai is very racist. My daughter's mother called me yesterday to book her a room at the Shanghai Disney resort because it took her an hour to get a cab and she didn't want to get stuck. That way they can get a shuttle to the theme park and back to the airport to go back to Beijing. The cab drivers either passed them by or kicked them out. To top it off, the people was staring at my daughter and wanted to touch her hair (it's braided)...

Crazy....

Where’d does racism in China come from?

Do they just believe all of the stereotypes of AAs whole heartedly. Or is it more of a global disdain? Meaning that many just don’t like you if your skin is a certain shade.

Where’d does racism in China come from?

Do they just believe all of the stereotypes of AAs whole heartedly. Or is it more of a global disdain? Meaning that many just don’t like you if your skin is a certain shade.
All old school asians are racist to some degree towards black people. I think it comes from the fact that just where they live, there are not many black people. It's not an excuse, it's just how it is.

Newer school asians have grown up in the us, and there's obviously more black people here. So they don't think like the older generations. At least...I'd like to think so

I feel bad for my cousins man. They live in an area of London where everyone is black. All their friends are black. My cousin brought a black girl home one day and posted it on social media and everybody relative living in the philippines shunned him on social media. Dang, homie..

Last edited:
All old school asians are racist to some degree towards black people. I think it comes from the fact that just where they live, there are not many black people. It's not an excuse, it's just how it is.

Newer school asians have grown up in the us, and there's obviously more black people here. So they don't think like the older generations. At least...I'd like to think so

So are old school Asians also racist towards southern Asians, middle easterners, Pacific Islanders Caucasians etc?

Back
Top Bottom