WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Happy Valentine's Day.

DyQYvSRV4AARs_l.jpg:orig

DyQYvS6UcAEEs0s.jpg:orig

DyQYvS7VsAA7rw3.jpg

DyQYvSVUwAEJoTH.jpg

I remember giving out the X Men valentine cards in class from 2nd to 4th grade.

Hey E everysingletime

I’m watching IM3 just to see if it is as bad as I remember it being and ain’t shh else on

But remember how it takes your boy and his buddy 3 whole movies to NOT find Bucky and NOT ask for help or even tell any of his teammates other than falcon (even BW or fury who just went through WS with him).. and then in that third movie have agent 13 find him after there is basically a manhunt for him

Well then I remember that tony is able to find the mandarin, without the help of former shield employees.. also without Rhodey giving him classified government information

So I’ve been re-watching Homecoming with my daughter and was curious how Tony wasn’t roughed up from the Civil War battle or Rhodey’s accident. Is this just an inconsistency to the films and I’m thinking too much?

I tried thinking Homecoming took place during the last act of Civil War, but with the hints of Cap being a war criminal, the film would take place after.

Are you really using IM3 to brag about tiny?
The chump invited the enemy to attack his home, on tv, and was still unprepared for the attack

Tried to infiltrate a lair without a suit, and then when he got caught, called for the suit. Could've just had his suit on to begin with

Couldn't build any of his suits to last. He went through a billion suits in that movie.

That ptsd storyline. Cap lost his friend in ww2, didn't suffer from ptsd. Tiny goes through one little alien invasion and he gets ptsd.

Tiny needed to have his *** saved by pepper. Lulz

What a chump.

So I’ve been re-watching Homecoming with my daughter and was curious how Tony wasn’t roughed up from the Civil War battle or Rhodey’s accident. Is this just an inconsistency to the films and I’m thinking too much?

I tried thinking Homecoming took place during the last act of Civil War, but with the hints of Cap being a war criminal, the film would take place after.

Only way it makes sense is tony got some damn good doctors or medicine, the kind that can take the arc reactor out of his chest at the end of IM3 and have him be ok and walking around shortly thereafter

The chump invited the enemy to attack his home, on tv, and was still unprepared for the attack

Tried to infiltrate a lair without a suit, and then when he got caught, called for the suit. Could've just had his suit on to begin with

Couldn't build any of his suits to last. He went through a billion suits in that movie.

That ptsd storyline. Cap lost his friend in ww2, didn't suffer from ptsd. Tiny goes through one little alien invasion and he gets ptsd.

What a chump.

And yet he still found the mandarin

Also figured out how to get extremis out of pepper

Seems like he would/could have been helpful with ya boy’s boy

O and colonel James Rhodes big time outranks the fake captain Steven even if he really earned that rank, which he didn’t

Now this would make sense as a second possibly bigger villain in Endgame

I welcome it and hope it's true.

Last edited:
You know prior to watching that video, I was going to say no to Mephisto. Not a fan of his, but it’s some intriguing stuff.

Pepper Potts having powers and the whole Mandarin thing ruined Iron Man 3 for me.

Pepper Potts having powers and the whole Mandarin thing ruined Iron Man 3 for me.

Dialogue was also super duper terrible.. Shane black was doing wayyy too much

Like you know tony is going be a smartass, but dude took it to a whole other level and just made dude a Richard without even that clever or funny dialogue.. even had rhodey with the terrible material

And the ptsd thing was forced.. like having the kid constantly fishing for it.. just none of it seemed natural

Alexis Texas as Captain Marvel woulda been better.

She can do some "acting" :evil:
Reminds me of a convo at work yesterday where we're trying to remember the name of a male movie character whose name was something texas related like Dallas or Tex or something like that, then someone casually says Alexis Texas, and nobody flinches, just that wasn't it and guessed more names. Don't think he remembered where he heard the name, I was dying inside.

What a chump.

1. My guy made himself a target so that he would take the focus off other potential targets.

2. His suit was miles away and dead. The scumbag Steve thing to do would be to sit at Stark HQ and freeload until things were in the clear. Instead, Tony used his smarts to effectively infiltrate the compound. Your captain without his serum wouldn’t be able to make it over the wall of the compound that Tony hopped.

3. Now you’re tryna tell us what a man should do with his time and money? If Tony wanted to build a billion suits and destroy a billion suits, that’s his decision.

4. PTSD doesn’t effect everyone the same way. Also, Virgin America outclassed every soul he crossed in WW2 (for the few months he fought). Mere soldiers vs a super soldier. Where is the fear in that? Tony went into space! Outer space at that. Nothingness. Uncharted territory by anyone on Earth. Are you going to try to compare that experience to Virgin America essentially knocking over children’s blocks in WW2? Stop it!

Again, not questioning that IM3 was a terrible movie and whatever Shane black was trying to do didn't align with the character we saw in however many films

Having said that, again, Steve and Sam are trying to look for Bucky once Steve realizes that he's still alive in WS.. Steve doesn't find him until CW after he is framed by zemo and with the help of agent 13

Tony in a terrible situation without all of his usual equipment and resources is able to investigate AND more importantly find the real and fake mandarins

As with Steve going to an Apple Store in WS.. it seems painfully obvious that smarter decisions could easily have been made on steve's part in his search for Bucky, starting in WS, then in AOU and before it blew up in everyone's faces in CW and carried over into IW

I mean imagine if Steve did the adult thing and had a conversation with people, especially those whose lives were at risk in WS and had zero clue

1. My guy made himself a target so that he would take the focus off other potential targets.

2. His suit was miles away and dead. The scumbag Steve thing to do would be to sit at Stark HQ and freeload until things were in the clear. Instead, Tony used his smarts to effectively infiltrate the compound. Your captain without his serum wouldn’t be able to make it over the wall of the compound that Tony hopped.

3. Now you’re tryna tell us what a man should do with his time and money? If Tony wanted to build a billion suits and destroy a billion suits, that’s his decision.

4. PTSD doesn’t effect everyone the same way. Also, Virgin America outclassed every soul he crossed in WW2 (for the few months he fought). Mere soldiers vs a super soldier. Where is the fear in that? Tony went into space! Outer space at that. Nothingness. Uncharted territory by anyone on Earth. Are you going to try to compare that experience to Virgin America essentially knocking over children’s blocks in WW2? Stop it!
1. Are you sure his planned worked? Pepper was at Tony's house when they attacked lol. He was caught with his pants down and Pepper at home. I'm sure if Cap were to invite anyone to attack him, he'd have been a lot more ready.
2. Idk what you're saying about his suit was miles away and dead. When he got caught, he called his suit just fine so the nut job made his job harder without starting off without the suit to begin with
3.Damm right I'm criticizing how someone spends his money lol
4.Tiny's soft

I'm sure if Cap were to invite anyone to attack him, he'd have been a lot more ready.

Like the guy in that alley in first avenger?

Like Loki in A1?

Like having zero plan for the nuke but telling BW to close the portal in A1?

Like having to jump out a damn elevator in WS?

Like getting slapped around by ultron on top of the truck in AOU?

Like having a bomb go off just because the name 'bucky' is said in CW?

Like telling vision not to destroy the stone in IW?

Those plans?

1. Are you sure his planned worked? Pepper was at Tony's house when they attacked lol. He was caught with his pants down and Pepper at home. I'm sure if Cap were to invite anyone to attack him, he'd have been a lot more ready.
2. Idk what you're saying about his suit was miles away and dead. When he got caught, he called his suit just fine so the nut job made his job harder without starting off without the suit to begin with
3.Damm right I'm criticizing how someone spends his money lol
4.Tiny's soft

1. You mean the guy who felt there was no other way besides tanking a plane into the ice WITH HIM STILL IN IT? Dude could've legit jumped out. But he would've had a better plan? Yeah right.
2. WRONG! Tony legit called the kid and he said the suit wasn't charging. Then the kid went on to remind him that he's a mechanic and to build something.
3. Scum.
4. Not as soft as scumbag without the juice
tumblr_mj437lmeE11rmm7p6o2_250.gif

giphy.gif

200.gif

200-1-gif.2074109

Back
Top Bottom