WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

How are you guys' experience with merchoid merch?

I noticed they do free delivery? There's no catch? Also I see they're based overseas. How long is the wait?

Workin the marvel live event in Atlanta and it’s really heartwarming to see all these little kids in their black panther suits and gear.

For those of you that read my spoiler for Captain Marvel a few months back.....it seems it’s about 90% true at this point. Waiting for a couple more corroborators but a few overseas who are tasked with dubbing the film have begun to confirm....

This is about to be trippy.
what page is the spoiler?

Blame marvel.. movie shoulda been BEEN out

This ain't black panther.. WW was that thing.. captain marvel ain't known enough to get the WW hype

So am I.

All the alleged reasons for not liking it have been lame or said by lames.

What agenda?
The one they want to be real so they have a reason to complain.
Yup.. shoulda released captain marvel October or November
Marvel ain't doing 4 movies of a year just cuz.

Besides coming out then and now makes no difference as far as Marvel movies coming out.

Kronos would be a nice way to backdoor the Eternals but he's not really a villain so that'd be a change I'd have to see how it goes.

Last movie was Antman in July

They could slot in a movie in October/November easily

All in all any movie this close to Endgame is going to get overshadowed

They're not doing 4 movies a year.

You say it's easy to "slot in a movie" in the 4th quarter of the year and are ignoring everything that involves pre-production, production, and post-production for a movie.

Besides, Infinity War was suppose to come out in May. They pushed it a week or two back to come earlier in April and Endgame is simply mirroring the same month release date. If anything, Endgame should be coming out May with CM coming out as scheduled.

Yea... Captain Marvel was still filming additional scenes and doing post work well beyond October and November

Marvel is not going to rush a movie because people who don't even want to see the movie thinks it shouldn't release right before End Game

Back
Top Bottom