WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

apparently these pieces are being called "advanced tech" but it could just be a placeholder
ah6.jpg
a0003.jpg
Link? :nerd:

For those of you that read my spoiler for Captain Marvel a few months back.....it seems it’s about 90% true at this point. Waiting for a couple more corroborators but a few overseas who are tasked with dubbing the film have begun to confirm....

This is about to be trippy.

For those of you that read my spoiler for Captain Marvel a few months back.....it seems it’s about 90% true at this point. Waiting for a couple more corroborators but a few overseas who are tasked with dubbing the film have begun to confirm....

This is about to be trippy.
Wow, this is going to be really interesting then if that spoiler comes true. Looks like I’ll needs to watch ASAP.

I have a fascination with any movie that involves time travel, no matter how convoluted, so I’m in for CM and EG alike!

Umbrella academy is pretty good, for anyone interested

I'm only 5 episodes in, but it's legion level.. at least to me

Last edited:
Gonna watch UA today.

Deadly Class has been good but not THAT good. Last Vegas ep cooled me off on it a bit.

Was thinking to myself earlier, a scene I would think would give me chills is where Rhodey is looking at all the deceased Avengers, & Tony is the last one to pop up. They mention he was last seen/GPS showed he was with Spider-Man. Went off grid, & they some how manage to pull up his “last seconds”. Then it cuts to Thanos stabbing him, & going into his whole spill of “I hope they remember you...” (The video/audio is distorted due to his helmet being destroyed partially. Video/Audio is pulled up by Banner/Pepper.)

Deadly Class pilot was really good for me

I'll binge on the whole season when it's available.

I didn't realize UA was already out. I'll watch it soon

I know it’s not the right thread, but since we were just talking about it a lil, I just finished Umbrella Academy. DC’s Doom Patrol is going to have a hard time following that up. However, I do like Deadly Class more. Much more.

I have a fascination with any movie that involves time travel, no matter how convoluted, so I’m in for CM and EG alike!

I don’t have a problem with Time Travel. I just don’t want some DOFP crap where they time travel back to the nyc battle from the first movie and then erase or alter everything after.

Back
Top Bottom