WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

They already had a setup like this for rich folks. If it's a movie I'm anticipating I'll pay the 30 on D+ to see it in Dolby vision. Otherwise I'll just hit up the homie Kodi.

Outside of it staying on my account, this can happen at the movies too
Not for no damn $30 :lol:

And the best thing if you ever say pay for real IMAX or dolby and ya ticket is close to $30 and you have a **** experience you got 2 options; go demand your money back (which does work) or go get your money's worth by sneaking in to see 2 or 3 or 4 other movies for free (my favorite option).

There's nothing like paying matinee prices and seeing $40 worth of movies.

As a AMC A-List customer I don’t like this. I was paying $20 a month to watch any 3 movies I wanted each week. If Disney wanted to tack on an extra $5-10 on my Disney+ subscription for new release access I could swallow it. I don’t believe this is a true one-off and more a test.

Not for no damn $30 :lol:

And the best thing if you ever say pay for real IMAX or dolby and ya ticket is close to $30 and you have a **** experience you got 2 options; go demand your money back (which does work) or go get your money's worth by sneaking in to see 2 or 3 or 4 other movies for free (my favorite option).

There's nothing like paying matinee prices and seeing $40 worth of movies.
Tickets are like 15. I'm buying two. That's $30 right there plus possibly snacks?

$30 too steep for me fam. Easy pass. I see Disney lowering their price after the first months sales come in.

Doing too much.

You hungry don't wast money on movie food. You should be signed up with amc or regal and getting free popcorn and drinks anyway.

Regardless of what you say $30 is cheap for me and mines because I'm already paying more than that to go.

Don’t care who, just need a better movie for 2

glad it’s a black woman, zero clue about her

Whole time I thought Peele was directing the Candyman remake.

Can't say anything about the lady as a director yet but I'd beat the box.

Regardless of what you say $30 is cheap for me and mines because I'm already paying more than that to go.
I can understand if you always overpay it being he norm for you.

Pretending thats the same for an @ home experience is where you should see the clear flaws in that.

Last edited:
I'm probably in the minority, but I think the Captain Marvel sequel will be better than the first flick.

It'll have a new writer, new director and it will set in the present.

Plus, I think Brie will come through with an actual performance this time.

I said this back in January when Boden and Fleck dropped out.

I’m sure you guys have paid for a PPV event boxing/mma/wwe that turned out horrible. Did you guys just eat that loss or did you complain to the cable provider for a refund ?

I said this back in January when Boden and Fleck dropped out.
Is it confirmed CM2 is set in the present?

I assumed it would be all cosmic/in space.

I’m sure you guys have paid for a PPV event boxing/mma/wwe that turned out horrible. Did you guys just eat that loss or did you complain to the cable provider for a refund ?
Luckily my father was always on that hustle so for a time we did have the illegal satellite hijacking damn near every dish service.

Only ever seen him pay for ppv once.

I never will.

how did they get CM in the first place? Taking a brief look over their filmography nothing stands out.

They had several meetings with Marvel beforehand and Marvel liked that Boden and Fleck were experienced in both film and television.

Back
Top Bottom