WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I’m sure you guys have paid for a PPV event boxing/mma/wwe that turned out horrible. Did you guys just eat that loss or did you complain to the cable provider for a refund ?

What no :lol:

That's not comparable to the Mulan situation if that's what you were going for. Tickets for those fights cost a looooot more than what you spend at home to watch.

Lol a fight is unpredictable could be bad could be amazing. A movie you know what you're getting and its worth.

My homie was close to buying Pacquiao/Mayweather tickets but decided it was too steep. In hindsight, great call.

Davis plays bad when smaller players are guarding him
UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

I’m watching the leftovers, Justin theroux for Wolverine since tom hardy is seemingly unavailable?

:nerd:

I mean it’s wolverine.. he needs to look a lil worn.. as long as dude can stay in good shape, he’s gucci

he’s almost 50 tho. You can’t have him playing Wolverine for the next decade/decade half.

Yeah, Wolverine is old, but you gotta remember, he looks around late 20s/early 30s due to his regeneration. There’s a difference between looking rugged and looking old - Wolvie looks rugged, but doesn’t look old.

he’s almost 50 tho. You can’t have him playing Wolverine for the next decade/decade half.

Yeah, Wolverine is old, but you gotta remember, he looks around late 20s/early 30s due to his regeneration. There’s a difference between looking rugged and looking old - Wolvie looks rugged, but doesn’t look old.

you kinda need someone in there 30s who isn’t exactly young looking.. because if they start aging that shhh going get thrown off quick

rdj and tom cruise are good examples.. need to find a white dude who max 5’9 but going stay in decent shape.. Paul Rudd also a good one, although he got in better shape for the role

you kinda need someone in there 30s who isn’t exactly young looking.. because if they start aging that shhh going get thrown off quick

rdj and tom cruise are good examples.. need to find a white dude who max 5’9 but going stay in decent shape.. Paul Rudd also a good one, although he got in better shape for the role

they need someone late 20s imo. I’d prefer them to have to age someone up to look 35 so that when they’re actually 35 it’ll look more authentic. The meet in the middle kind of vibe to it.

the reason why RDJ and Rudd worked out so well is that there’s no real dominating physique to either character - no body maintenance. A better example would be Chris Evans or even Chris Hemsworth.

remember, Jackman was 31-32 when the first X-MEN film came out. Thing that was unique about him was that prior to Logan - he never looked older, he just looked buff which translated to his face looking more aggressive with each film. He looked more rugged as the years went on. They need to look for someone who‘s at least Jackman’s age when he was cast.

Evans and Hemsworth were 29 and 27 with casted for Rogers and Odinson.

I disagree.. Thor and cap are supposed to look built and taller.. one is a god and the other supposed to look like a linebacker

jackman wasn’t a great Wolverine from certain aspects look wise

hardy is the best fit for Wolverine for me.. you don’t need to be in crazy shape, but you gotta be in shape and look like you’ve lived a rough life to pull of some of the shhh

but I’m only using those white guys who have aged well and are 5’9 or under.. Tom cruise almost 60 and still making those mission impossible movies, I wouldn’t want him as Wolverine but you want a rougher looking version of him

I disagree.. Thor and cap are supposed to look built and taller.. one is a god and the other supposed to look like a linebacker

jackman wasn’t a great Wolverine from certain aspects look wise

hardy is the best fit for Wolverine for me.. you don’t need to be in crazy shape, but you gotta be in shape and look like you’ve lived a rough life to pull of some of the shhh

but I’m only using those white guys who have aged well and are 5’9 or under.. Tom cruise almost 60 and still making those mission impossible movies, I wouldn’t want him as Wolverine but you want a rougher looking version of him

I always envisioned Wolverine as a built guy. Just not a tall man. I agree with Hardy, but that’s a huge difference between him and Tom Cruise.
Cruise has aged well but so has RDJ, too. Both are a far cry from their younger years.

Evans and Hemsworth have aged very little in MCU films. That’s great casting. Both are playing characters who are older but youthful. That’s Wolverine. They need to hit on the next Wolverine like they did with those two.

Hardy is the best choice for it

i could see Justin Theroux pulling it off and it might be easier to replicate his version of it.. since he‘s in shape, looks like he has lived and smoking isn’t exactly foreign to him

i could have seen Richard madden in it for an under 40 guy, but he’s already in the eternals plus don’t know if he’s really right for it looks wise

#my5XMen is trending so which 5 xmen yall want to see in the mcu first?

minus prof x since he is a founder and not part of the action team

cyclops
jean
wolverine
iceman
storm

i just want to get those guys right, wolverine was the closest they got mostly due to jackman and conditioning in a way but could still be better

i also want the sentinels as the first baddies they face, again it needs to be done correctly, save magneto as a teaser for later

Rogue
Armor (visually would be dope)
Multiple Man (I hate that they made him a villain in X-3)
Cyclops
Boom Boom (explosions)

Back
Top Bottom