WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Calling her a walrus :rofl: :rofl:

At still giving Hawkeye time :smh:

Dude is so cool and they made him such a dork. The heck. Dude killed Banner and rolled with Wolvie when he wasn't old yet do him like that.

Couple ideas as for a way to tease the characters they just got:

- At the end of A4 and they've beaten thanos, have surfer in space looking down at earth and think 'this would be a good planet to satisfy his hunger'....

- Show prof x somewhere with other recognizable xmen saying something like 'it's time we come out the shadows'....

- Show doom chillin in his country, plotting about something since he's seen thanos/the avengers/etc....

- Show osborne in some type of press interview talking about leading the rebuilding of ny/other major cities and talking about how avengers can do good with strong leadership, aka him in charge....

Couple ideas as for a way to tease the characters they just got:

- At the end of A4 and they've beaten thanos, have surfer in space looking down at earth and think 'this would be a good planet to satisfy his hunger'....

- Show prof x somewhere with other recognizable xmen saying something like 'it's time we come out the shadows'....

- Show doom chillin in his country, plotting about something since he's seen thanos/the avengers/etc....

- Show osborne in some type of press interview talking about leading the rebuilding of ny/other major cities and talking about how avengers can do good with strong leadership, aka him in charge....
Need to see an MCU sufer.

But I do want to see an MCU Doom too
But i think the most logical thing is to introduce the skrulls/kree

Post movie scene with Cap punching a bag and then showing him to be a Skrull :lol:

This would be dope. Just like the Dark Reign story line when Osborn is the President/Leader of Shield etc

Lol I heard about someone getting banned for that walrus comment.. Lmao.... Dudes are sensitive in there but at the same time I think she's attractive just chubby
Man y'all know damn well no one is getting banned just for calling a random celeb a walrus. :lol: Use your brains. Son was talking about disgusting Chinese woman or some ****.

Would really make him a ******* scumbag of the highest order...

Thanos punches Iron Man in the IW trailer but Tony Stark is not in the suit...Pepper Potts is. . .

paltrow-motion-capture-spoiler-1065353.jpg

Back
Top Bottom