WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Drax a casualty of Thanos?

According to Dave Meltzer in the latest edition of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Bautista is seriously considering another run with WWE which will reportedly last roughly six months to a year.

The main issue is that if he's offered movie roles while wrestling, WWE will have to accommodate that and it could cause some issues as they'll expect him to commit to performing in the ring. Interestingly, it's said that the Avengers: Infinity War star is after a full-time schedule which will see him working both TV matches and non-televised live events, so that could put his Marvel future in doubt as a result.

It could also just mean that GotG3 might not come out for years and even pushed back further by XMen/F4 so he has some free time on his hands?

Not sure that’s a good idea. The fans were so disrespectul towards him during his last return. daniel bryan is retired now so maybe they’ll give him a chance and not boo him all the time.

Not sure that’s a good idea. The fans were so disrespectul towards him during his last return. daniel bryan is retired now so maybe they’ll give him a chance and not boo him all the time.

they booed him from the jump with that surprise royal rumble entry when everyone wanted d. bry :lol:

I hope the dbry fans enjoyed this.
bb_rko.gif

selling the move, but Randy Orton look like he was in legit pain

I wonder what genius thought it was a good idea to leave that TV monitor still inside that 'table'. You can see his back arch of it. :sick:

Looks like they did remove the monitor on the side of the table that Brian lands on.

I wonder what genius thought it was a good idea to leave that TV monitor still inside that 'table'. You can see his back arch of it. :sick:

Looks like they did remove the monitor on the side of the table that Brian lands on.

it's actually the wrestlers job to remove it so that was mostly Ortons fault

i can see drax getting axed by thanos...
doesnt he want revenge

yah he is suppose to be Thanos killer but they neutered him and Ronan was giving him that quick work

I don't want him to go because I like his character and he was actually impressive with the little drama thing they had him work with but I could see him being killed too because it looks like Hawkeyes gon' survive no matter what :lol: Renners talking about a solo film/series before he turns 50 so unless it's a swerve, dudes going to be like a cockroach and just live through it all

it's actually the wrestlers job to remove it so that was mostly Ortons fault

Actually you're right, been several years since I watched wrestling and I had to jog my memory a bit. In the past the wrestlers would 'set up' the table by removing the TVs, etc... Bet Orton regretted not doing that right away. :lol:

it looks like Hawkeyes gon' survive no matter what :lol: Renners talking about a solo film/series before he turns 50 so unless it's a swerve, dudes going to be like a cockroach and just live through it all

Hawkeye going to live until he's Old and Blind, Thanos will kill off some of the Avengers making room for the super villains to kill off the rest and take over. Only Wolverine and Hawkeye survive. Banner too but he joins the dark side.

Only guys guaranteed not to get clapped are the newer Avengers like Doc Strange, Spidey, Ant-Man, and Black Panther.

I think they're going to save the biggest deaths for A4. I could see Thanos cleaning house there.

Back
Top Bottom