MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Just finished the series, it was dope *** hell.

Can't wait until season 2 hopefully [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Patty was looking good too. :pimp:

She wasn't even subtle about it when she wrote her number down and bent over. "We should really get some 'coffee' sometime."

Milfy lawyer couldve gotten it too
Y'all can have Misty and all her averageness I'll take that milf to get a helluva cup of coffee
How's the show tho?
It's decent at best for me. Could be a couple reasons but probably mostly cause Luke is so preachy and he irritates me as an actor for this role. I also not a major fan of NY and it's inhabitants so the people and their attitudes will bother me. The hip hop nods are cool for nostalgia sake but again was never really a fan of some of the NY and Wu-Tang music. Respect em both because they helped create my fav genre but just was never a fan.

It's one of those watch to be informed and you might enjoy shows. Def under DD and JJ for me but still not terrible in anyway possible

All that really matters is that so far Luke Cage hasn't taken any L's in regards to women. Whereas Matt Murdock is out here chasing Karen Page's plain jane straight off the farm looking *** :smh:

All that really matters is that so far Luke Cage hasn't taken any L's in regards to women. Whereas Matt Murdock is out here chasing Karen Page's plain jane straight off the farm looking ***
mean.gif
I think they've been making her look so homely cause she was pretty in True Blood. Father Time ain't smack her that hard man

All that really matters is that so far Luke Cage hasn't taken any L's in regards to women. Whereas Matt Murdock is out here chasing Karen Page's plain jane straight off the farm looking *** :smh:

He tried to ask Rosario for "coffee" and got shut down, but other than that, they've all been wiiiide open. :lol:

In all honesty, the worst chick Luke Cage has had so far was his wife :lol:

reva?

hell nah.. she fine as hell

In all honesty, the worst chick Luke Cage has had so far was his wife :lol:

naw man reva looked good in the prison with no glasses and that pencil skirt. practically throwing it at convicts

I didn't say she was ugly fellas :lol: I said that she was the worst out of all the other chicks Luke's got throwing themselves at him. There's nothing wrong with Reva, but she's not equivalent to either Misty or Claire. Or ole girl who stayed trying to take Luke out for some coffee :smokin

Last edited:
definitely after the stuff before.. on the episode with Claire and her mom at the restaurant and they talk about past events

Back
Top Bottom