MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Anyone know what sun glasses "shades" is wearing in episode one? Oh boy from Suns of anarchy

:x method man's bars in eps 12.

We need that Luke and T'challa collab.

tumblr_na4qmz0tnR1tvlsaeo1_500.gif

i wish the fight scenes were more epic, but that just wouldn't make any damn sense. this show has A LOT more comedy than JJ and DD. they did an excellent job with casting diversity, strong black/female characters, and especially the soundtrack.

i hate marvel's refusal to say F***. i mean you got sex, and gore. its rated R already. keep it real i say. but i give mad props to marvel for putting out such a black show. its 2016 but ain't **** change for hollywood. not much at least...word to ghost in the shell scarJo.

ok time to wrap up eps 12 and 13...

Last edited:
Acting is not all that

it can get forced then and now. so this....

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

and def this. but man i want rosario bad after watching this eps 13.

almost done with 13. DD is still where its at. i def had fun watching luke cage tho. lot more laughs then I expected. pretty funny show. 4/5 for me. lower on action then i would've liked, but bullets and fists are useless so, no awesome one take stairwell fight scene for this show lol.

This dude Willis is just a modern day Purnsley :lol: Son must've survived and time traveled.

tumblr_mpv8gkQcF61rux8n3o1_250.gif

Last edited:
Just Finished this morning..It was solid

Luke
pimp.gif

Misty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
(after ep 1 alone)

Rasario will always be bae
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Uncle Ice from PnF back in Harlem
roll.gif

The Wire cast out here workin..

Kema
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Levy
laugh.gif

The soundtrack... Wu Tang

Meth cameo/freestyle

The Pro Black references

Bulletproof Black Man in a Hoody

Cant Wait For Season 2

Finished last night and this is my favorite Marvel Netflix original series. The fact that every episode title was named after a Gang Starr song was just too ill. Did anyone notice there was a quote from each song worked into the dialogue as well? If you're a head, this series definitely spoke to you on a certain level.

Does Netflix have any other (new characters) shows planned or are we getting the second season of Jessica Jones next?

Pretty sure that Iron Fist, Defenders, and the Punisher series are all coming before Season 2 of Jessica Jones. There was some talk of a New Warriors series too, but I don't know if that was for Netflix or not. I know the Runaways is supposed to be Hulu, with Cloak and Dagger then going to Freeform.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom