MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Halfway through DD season 2. For me, I'm enjoying it way more than JJ, way more than DD season 1.

Loving the Punisher

Loving this version of Elektra

Two thumbs up so far

Last edited:
DD S2 is the best so far that's for sure.

I didn't love this portrayal of Elektra but on the unexpected side I ended up being satisfied with this portrayal of the Punisher.

Last ep hits you right in the feels

Last edited:
Actually I loved this fun, sadistic Elektra. I may have missed it, but did they ever show if she set it up for Matt to meet her that first time?

Actually I loved this fun, sadistic Elektra. I may have missed it, but did they ever show if she set it up for Matt to meet her that first time?

She reveals to him when Stick shows up that her meeting Matt was a mission from Stick. She was supposed to tempt him away from school and becoming a lawyer, but then she ended up falling in love with him for real.

Now that I've had some time to reflect, my only gripe with the season was Karen. She sucks, man.

Word. I didn't have a problem with foggy. He was keeping it real. Karen on the other hand didn't know when to stop. Always insisting and ish.

Starting ep 5 now. Elektra is looking fine. I definitely am enjoying the slow watch over the binge. For those who have finished, I have 9 eps left, you don't
happy.gif

Strange that they didn't really follow up with Karen killing dude in season 1

Seems like they will dive deeper into her character development next season 

I didn't mind Elektra being fun and sadistic but being Black Sky? This "fake struggle" between choosing to be good or lead the Hand.

Should've kept it to she's an assassin but is kinda good about who she chooses to kill (like the Punisher) and then turns evil after Hand brainwashing.

She did not have the hands throughout the season to make me believe she was the chosen one of the Hand. She was dope no doubt but I feel like she was getting saved by Matt too much. I feel like Frank would've destroyed her. Her younger self seemed more vicious.

I felt like every time she was making a case for Frank and ppl like that it was cuz she killed that dude and was trying to rationalize that he was a bad person.

Especially that argument with Matt.

Last edited:

They kind of hinted on it in the beginning but then didn't really touch up on it again but it did kind of felt like she was trying to justify that action by siding with Frank and agreeing with what he was doing.

I felt like every time she was making a case for Frank and ppl like that it was cuz she killed that dude and was trying to rationalize that he was a bad person.

I thought the same but I meant in a more direct way

like they start investigating dudes murder and start finding traces to her

dude talking about no killing yet he has a pistol in one hand and a chain with a wrench in the other hand landing nothing but headshots 
laugh.gif

even if he didnt kill anyone at least 5-7 dudes in that fight are now vegetables 

JJ was real wack, Luke was weak. If they do the Defenders DD will keep it decent.

This season of DD is >

dude talking about no killing yet he has a pistol in one hand and a chain with a wrench in the other hand landing nothing but headshots :lol:

even if he didnt kill anyone at least 5-7 dudes in that fight are now vegetables 

You're tired of superheroes that don't kill , and you're still complaining.

Same. Thought it was clearly hinted at on a consistent basis, without every directly confronting it. Can tell her worldview's been changed because of it and that it weighs on her though.

dude talking about no killing yet he has a pistol in one hand and a chain with a wrench in the other hand landing nothing but headshots :lol:

That's realistically though. Realistically Batman's murdering people every night with the way he fights, especially in the Arkham series. :lol:

i cant stop rewatching the stairwell scene and Frank's 7 minutes in heaven.

def added to the list of best live-action superhero fight scenes of all time.

dude talking about no killing yet he has a pistol in one hand and a chain with a wrench in the other hand landing nothing but headshots 
laugh.gif

That's realistically though. Realistically Batman's murdering people every night with the way he fights, especially in the Arkham series.
laugh.gif
that's true, frank gets beat to a pulp and has multiple things stabbed into him but he's always ready for another round 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom