MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I liked this season better than 1. Episode 3, 8 and 9 were my favorite. Loved the punisher prison fight scene. Shane killed it.

I gotta re-watch but my initial impression is that season 2 of DareDevil is the best thing Marvel has ever put out in any form.

I really wish I could get into Jessica Jones but I just can't.

if a fan can put together a supercut with only the punisher story arc form this season it will be the best thing marvel has ever put out

but as a whole I cant put it ahead of cap 2

if a fan can put together a supercut with only the punisher story arc form this season it will be the best thing marvel has ever put out

but as a whole I cant put it ahead of cap 2

If Frank wasn't ever in this season it would still be the best Superhero TV show ever. Frank took it to the GOAT of anything.

I don't even like DareDevil as a character like that either.

Last edited:
Ok now that Elektra has a secret and admits to being sadistic and blood thirsty I all of a sudden like her [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Fisk x punisher at the end of episode 8 [emoji]128526[/emoji] I think that was the best episode so far as far as acting goes from all characters.

Last edited:
Punisher needs its own show tbh. But I understand if they just have him show up in different shows like DD, JJ and eventually the one where all of them are together.
'

Yea.. Debating what would really be best for the character now that I just got done with the season..

But then again, I think this season and JJ might be the best for all the series to come for the most part.. Have overlapping stories with multiple characters.. JJ had Luke intertwined, this had punisher and Elektra

Iron fist they need to do an introduction since there is a little more involved

Wonder who all will be in Luke cage.. Jj and night nurse for sure

I rather Punisher not get his own series to be honest. Not to say I wouldn't watch, but I don't think it's necessary to take the Castle character out of the realm of DD and JJ and put him on his own.

I rather Punisher not get his own series to be honest. Not to say I wouldn't watch, but I don't think it's necessary to take the Castle character out of the realm of DD and JJ and put him on his own.

He could pop up in all the series really.. But we know jj and Luke will be in each other's.. Elektra will be in dd

They have a defenders series planned

Just do Punisher netflix movies. 2 hrs long. 1 every year or so.

Talking about ppl who need focus on their own; Stick. Son is hilarious :rofl: That little story he told alone could be a series or movie. The way he be sonning lil Matty about the war. Just the way he talks to everybody really.

I need a Stick One-Shot ASAP :smokin

Just do Punisher netflix movies. 2 hrs long. 1 every year or so.

Talking about ppl who need focus on their own; Stick. Son is hilarious :rofl: That little story he told alone could be a series or movie. The way he be sonning lil Matty about the war. Just the way he talks to everybody really.

I need a Stick One-Shot ASAP :smokin
Finally a marvel character cp can relate too

if luke cage only has superstrength and unbreakable skin shouldnt bullets still hurt/leave a muscle bruise? 

Back
Top Bottom