Marvel VS. Capcom 3 360 x PS3 Tournament Thread Vol. ULTIMATE MVC3 IN NOV!!!!

im actually liking shuma gorath this time and his moveset. I'm a bit confused with Jill's lvl 3 hyper , only tried it once and I kept running/dodging nonstop.

im actually liking shuma gorath this time and his moveset. I'm a bit confused with Jill's lvl 3 hyper , only tried it once and I kept running/dodging nonstop.

nerd.gif

Got the special edition just for the code to download Jill & Shuma- Gorath.. and now the code doesn't work on Xbox live..

Got the special edition just for the code to download Jill & Shuma- Gorath.. and now the code doesn't work on Xbox live..

^Can I try it on PSN? Post the code and let somebody else try since it doesn't work for you.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

^Can I try it on PSN? Post the code and let somebody else try since it doesn't work for you.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

I swear if they dont include Guile, Charlie, Sakura or Gambit in this game i will Layeth  The Smackdownth on Marvel vs Capcom 3 corporate candy %%*$@ 

I swear if they dont include Guile, Charlie, Sakura or Gambit in this game i will Layeth  The Smackdownth on Marvel vs Capcom 3 corporate candy %%*$@ 

if your code isn't working, try redeeming it on xbox.com.. I had no issues redeeming first time there

if your code isn't working, try redeeming it on xbox.com.. I had no issues redeeming first time there

Back
Top Bottom