Marvel VS. Capcom 3 360 x PS3 Tournament Thread Vol. ULTIMATE MVC3 IN NOV!!!!

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Firebrand/Ryu/_____. I still need a third... Might pick up Dormammu.

I been smackin fools with strider..........how is fire brand only played with like 2 new characters and spent like an hour total playing yesterday online

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

I been smackin fools with strider..........how is fire brand only played with like 2 new characters and spent like an hour total playing yesterday online

Firebrand is a beast! Want to use someone that I think hardly anybody will use. His cross-overs/mixup game is crazy! I just need to get a better feel with him.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Firebrand is a beast! Want to use someone that I think hardly anybody will use. His cross-overs/mixup game is crazy! I just need to get a better feel with him.

i really suck at this game.
oh well, i guess it's damn near impossible to block air combo's.

i really suck at this game.
oh well, i guess it's damn near impossible to block air combo's.

so really. lets make this psn nt tournament happen. whats a good time and day for everyone?

so really. lets make this psn nt tournament happen. whats a good time and day for everyone?

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

_______ / Vergil / Wesker team.

I'm going to have such a huge problem getting in on people now... I won't have any assist to help me advance
frown.gif

When is that 360 tourney tho? I hear the netcode is BUTTER smooth now so there's less lag
I've experimented with wesker/vergil/spencer.
Wesker BnB into THC nets ~900k in damage 
pimp.gif

I need to practice combos more.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

_______ / Vergil / Wesker team.

I'm going to have such a huge problem getting in on people now... I won't have any assist to help me advance
frown.gif

When is that 360 tourney tho? I hear the netcode is BUTTER smooth now so there's less lag
I've experimented with wesker/vergil/spencer.
Wesker BnB into THC nets ~900k in damage 
pimp.gif

I need to practice combos more.

Went to a tourney in Nashville this past Saturday and got 5th
pimp.gif

Wasn't more than 20 folks but it was my best showing thus far

Used my Task/Akuma/Spencer team but I'll probably drop Akuma for Frank West, he is a problem.

Went to a tourney in Nashville this past Saturday and got 5th
pimp.gif

Wasn't more than 20 folks but it was my best showing thus far

Used my Task/Akuma/Spencer team but I'll probably drop Akuma for Frank West, he is a problem.

Back
Top Bottom