Marvel VS. Capcom 3 360 x PS3 Tournament Thread Vol. ULTIMATE MVC3 IN NOV!!!!

GT - Matic Touch ...I'm down. eff you if you on that Sentinel bull. I'm going to Hado x Shinku hado x X-Factor Cancel x Shiku Hado until you get the picture.
wink.gif

GT - Matic Touch ...I'm down. eff you if you on that Sentinel bull. I'm going to Hado x Shinku hado x X-Factor Cancel x Shiku Hado until you get the picture.
wink.gif

patch 1.01 up 23 mb for ps3 only right now

people saying its easier to find a ranked match, and it opens up for the costumes next week and the dlc coming soon

patch 1.01 up 23 mb for ps3 only right now

people saying its easier to find a ranked match, and it opens up for the costumes next week and the dlc coming soon

ggs, Sole you got an arsenal on your hand with all the characters you can use efficiently. We should be able to do custom rules online, after losing just about the first few matches, the one I was close to winning, it timed out on me 
laugh.gif

ggs, Sole you got an arsenal on your hand with all the characters you can use efficiently. We should be able to do custom rules online, after losing just about the first few matches, the one I was close to winning, it timed out on me 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom