MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

if i hear i wanna take you on a ride for another ten years ill go crazy
laugh.gif

that 30 characters cant be true maybe they'll go with that random assist from mvc 1 that was dope
but i still wanna see 3 on 3

Originally Posted by young718chris

My requests:

&
the-black-green-lantern.jpg

Or am I reaching?
nerd.gif

Yeah.......because The Flash and Green Lantern are Marvel characters right? 
eyes.gif
 The game is called MARVEL vs. Capcom not DC....get your Companies straight 

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

if i hear i wanna take you on a ride for another ten years ill go crazy
laugh.gif

That song will be stuck in my head until I die...And when I pass I'm going to sing it one last time. Have my family wondering what the hell I'm talking about like in Citizen Kane...Rosebud....

From Game Informer:
MvC 3 will be coming to PS3 and 360 in Spring 2011.
No arcade version is being planned.
It features 3 vs. 3 tag-team fighting.
It's being developed in house by Capcom, and they're working closely with Marvel to ensure they do both fictions justice
.Capcom is striving to make the game deep while reducing confusion controls. They wish to open the door to newcomers. There are hints of inspiration from Tatsunoko vs. Capcom in the gameplay.
It utilizes the same MT Framework engine found in Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2, allowing the amazing visuals seen in the trailer above.
Staff responsible for previous Marvel vs. Capcom titles are on it, including Ryota Niitsuma.
They are striving for a "living comic book" appeal, so they're really playing up shaders. Even more so than in Street Fighter IV.
The roster will be somewhere in the 30s.
This version of Wolverine is from Astonishing X-Men.
Story in MvC 3 will be the best in the series, but takes a backseat to the fighting.
It will be playable for judges at E3 this year.

DLC will be in the game trust

too many die hard fans loved the 60 plus rosters

It features 3 vs. 3 tag-team fighting.

Is this confirmed? On the ign.com article it says that it's still being discussed whether it will be 2 on 2 or 3 on 3.

The roster will be somewhere in the 30s.

Another piece of information that seems to conflict what has been written elsewhere, that there will be 80+ characters. But quality > quantity. I would rather have 30 well made ones than 80, if it affects the graphics and the animation of the moves.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

30-#*! !@$%%*@ characters. Are you !@$%%*@ kidding me?! The hype I had for this game just dropped WAAYYY down.
smh.gif
they have 30 as of now. they are planning on getting more in there by the release date.

It will be playable for judges at E3 this year.

Judges WTH does that mean? The best of show Judges?

!!$# that! that means they doing their #++#$$ media only room then mother @@$@$%$

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

30-#*! !@$%%*@ characters. Are you !@$%%*@ kidding me?! The hype I had for this game just dropped WAAYYY down.
smh.gif
they have 30 as of now. they are planning on getting more in there by the release date.

They article dude posted up there confirmed to have 30 in the final version.

Originally Posted by presequel

they will most def add more thru DLC..
meaning the consumer has to pay for game content that should have been on the disc. Don't try and pull that RE5 Multiplayer DLC &^*& on me again Capcom when it was on the disc

Back
Top Bottom